Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

Will cocaine cut with caffeine powder cook into crack rocks?

Forums Drugs Cocaine & Crack Will cocaine cut with caffeine powder cook into crack rocks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • I was wonderin if coke cut with caffeine would cook up into rocks without losing any grams.

Welcome to Party Vibe.
    I have no idea as I dont smoke crack but if you’re cutting coke with caffeine powder you ought to be ashamed and if its your supplier tell them to stop

Welcome to pv man, enjoy the site, but you won’t find too many fans of cut chemicals here, we like our drugs as pure as possible!

if you are using this stuff yourself – find another source, or try to stop smoking crack, its not good for you no matter what its cut with. it has fucked up loads of my mates and is why EDM events are so hard to get licensed today in many parts of England as they are associated with first powder cocaine use then crack. And yes, I have done both so I know why people like it but its not good to get into regular.

if you are selling it – then this isn’t the forum for you. We have a “western” attitude to free speech but have to operate within European and US laws (and comply with all of them). This means we can discuss harm reduction but not promote large scale dealing or other crime, that is not protected free speech anywhere in the world and openly discussing that sort of behaviour eventually leads to trouble.

Everything on here is public record and transmitted in plain text, and In some countries (because of how their internet is laid out) the feds can go straight over our heads and trace what people have posted even down to their streets and home addresses.

why be ashamed where Im from most dealers keep different batches nd they’ll tell em what its cut with if they ask.

I went with a friend to cop once his dealer gave him the option of some precut stuff with inositol and some uncut stuff. He went with the precut stuff and got great reviews its pretty fair where Im from.

and thanks for the welcomes.

wouldn’t caffeine cut coke give a better high and more of a rush than stuff cut with benzocaine since its a stimulant and all benzocaine does is just make you numb.

I noticed that most sites that sell benzocaine and lidocaine also sell caffeine powder.

caffeine gives you fucking jitters bro. don’t cut drugs man!

if you were cutting something like phenazepam i could see why as it would help stop ODs but cokes already a rip off why make it shitter.

If you’re gonna use any kind of cutting agent for any powder you should use baby teething powder. It’s pretty inert and it’s meant for babies ffs!

And I suspect the actual answer to your question would be either no or why?

Welcome to the Vibe btw.

But there’s a demand for cut drugs just like with marijuana some people don’t wanna spend top dollar on high-grade marijuana and would rather cop some mild mid-grade smoke instead.

Like I said most dealers carry two batches one is the top of the line expensive stuff and the other is the cheaper cut stuff its never garbage sold at a lower price so nobodys getting ripped off.

so get the expensive stuff for rocks and have a day off helping grannies cross the road or something

Still cant say I agree with what you’re doing but at least you’re comin across as a reasonable person. Last person I saw on this forum wanting the kind of advice we dont tend to offer quickly proved themselves to be a total tit. I cant offer any useful answers but I can at least wish you luck in your little business venture

yeah it will it rocks up on its own.

I never in my life sold any drug.

My gut reaction is that the caffeine is very likely to react with the cocaine sulphate OR the “Sudafed” crack feed at some level.

On paper it might look like they won’t but as it is not easy to get either pure caffeine or pure cocaine sulphate, you are kind of mixing with the unknown.

Another snag – taking a hit of caffeine by smoking it is likely to increase the speed at which both stimulants hit your system.

There are quicker ways of killing yourself and more satisfying ways to waste your money. I doubt you will get much happiness from trying to make an expensive drug hit you harder and quicker.

Still, if it removes large numbers of stupid people from society after falsely convincing them they are “worth it”, it might have an evolutionary effect.

getting hold of pure caffeine is pretty easy and alot cheaper than most other cuts, ten dollars will get you a 100 gram bag of pure caffeine.

Fucking hell pro plus must be laughing.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Cocaine & Crack Will cocaine cut with caffeine powder cook into crack rocks?