Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

MDMA price per gram and ecstasy tablets how much do they cost in Ireland in 2013?

Forums Drugs MDMA price per gram and ecstasy tablets how much do they cost in Ireland in 2013?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Just wondering what are people paying for a gram of high quality pure mdma in dublin these days and also for mdma pills? Is there more around these days? Whats easier to get etc? Are the tablets strong etc? Is it getting popular again?[MAD][/MAD]

Not sure about Ireland man, hopefully one of our Irish contingent can help you out when they see this.

This thread is probably dead as it is over two years old but I found this site trying to find the answer to the same question.
    I’m answering for anyone else that may come across this thread.

I got into the rave scene about 5 years ago. Only smoking weed. In uni, about 6 months ago I decided I’d try one at the underground student rave DIE in Dolans Limerick.
    From taking about:
    -50micrograms of lsd once,
    -ecstasy about 4 times in 6 months(1 tablet per 1-1.5 months) to allow brain recovery detox and to reduce harm and tolerance to the drug.
    -mdma once.

I’ve learned that there are two prices for these drugs. Prices on rave, student, party, rag week nights and prices on every other night.

In Limerick, a yoke(one tablet of ecstasy(containing 70-100milligrams of mdma)) would usually cost between €5 and €7. Each tablet takes about 40minutes to an hour to kick in and lasts between 3 -5 hours. Plenty of time to get your rave on.

The dab of LSD was a once off i got at a drug party I followed people to and I paid €5 for a dab. This dab gave me a trip which lasted about 9-10 hours.
    LSD is either not readily available in Limerick as a drug or is extremely difficult to get due to it’s potency.

MDMA’s PPG(Price per gram) varies on the quality of the MDMA there, this price doesn’t change on party nights. I’ve had alot of MDMA pass through my hands but have only taken pure crystallized MDMA.
    The good quality stuff usually costs around €60-€70 a gram. Well worth the money if you care about your health. No shite in it. It looks crystally and kinda yellowy tannish brown in colour.

The cheaper stuff which can actually go as cheap as about €15-25 a gram(Like weed) but often goes up on party nights and is popular because people don’t know about different kinds of mdma. People wanna catch a buzz for as cheap as possible. I wouldn’t advise touching this stuff but it looks kinda like brown mush. Kinda like dried chocolate fudge. Stiff but mushy. Not pure.

As for MD bombs(Individual doses) They can usually cost about €7 on normal nights and €10-15 on party nights.
    Would not touch this shite as the dose can be so small you cant identify it, Like you can with a gram. And for the simple purpose is you can’t tell what’s in it. Unless of course you know and trust the person you get your gear.

These prices are in Limerick and change city to city. I’ve lived in dublin for some time. Drugs up there are for the most part extremely poor quality and overpriced in the rave scene. The only way to get good quality drugs for consumption is to start selling or befriending someone who is selling. Buy in bulk.

Know your drugs. Mind your health. Your brain is potentially the single most POWERFUL thing you possess. Don’t fuck with it. Respect it’s awesomeness and enjoy life!

Hi there sounds like you know your way around Ireland. I am new to Dublin and am dying to try and sort something out so i can have a roll.I am a proffesional and probably a little to old to go to hang out in night clubs. would you have any pearls of wisdom that could point me in the right direction to sorting some E.

PM me if you can share

Thanks very much

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs MDMA price per gram and ecstasy tablets how much do they cost in Ireland in 2013?