Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

100 things to do in 2012 ideas please.

Forums Drugs Alcohol 100 things to do in 2012 ideas please.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

4. stick your fUmb up yoor arsE

Illiterate peon.

@AGENT 15 459905 wrote:

Illiterate peon.

don’t make me cry ya flump

@Fizzbombheid 459924 wrote:

don’t make me cry ya flump

Ive got a picture of you having a heavy northern accent

@Nigboat 459925 wrote:

Ive got a picture of you having a heavy northern accent

Hahaha, Try scotland

1. Achieve distinction in Arboriculture at Merrist Wood.
    2. Find some sort of way to insure a van and then fiti it with a stove and bed.
    3. Do my best not to shit myself in the swimming pool

@Moonie 459950 wrote:

1. Achieve distinction in Arboriculture at Merrist Wood.
    2. Find some sort of way to insure a van and then fiti it with a stove and bed.
    3. Do my best not to shit myself in the swimming pool

as fizz said order in da house, so these would be;

15. Achieve distinction in Arboriculture at Merrist Wood.
    16. Find some sort of way to insure a van and then fiti it with a stove and bed.
    17. Do my best not to shit myself in the swimming pool

lol

18. pull in a swimming pool full of shit. now that takes determenation!!

i think poly could do that no probs :weee:

19. have a shit on the highest point of Maachu Picchu

@manaman 459929 wrote:

Hahaha, Try scotland

too right MACmamanam ………:wink:

@Fizzbombheid 460008 wrote:

MACmamanam ………:wink:

dooo dooo do do do

@Fizzbombheid 460008 wrote:

too right MACmamanam ………:wink:

Its o’manaman, (of the clan) as opposed to (the clan) mc’manaman. My ancesters, who lived in a castle in w. Scotland, cut the balls of a catholic priest for raping one of their sisters and had to flee to west ireland in the 2nd half of the 17th century. ( a to hell or to connought situation) we’re originally flemish and left flanders in the 11th century. Can you work out what my sername is from that? Its a very powerful name in england today.

while im at it, on my mothers side. The way it became ‘to hell or to connaught’ was, they were fighting in the west, the rest of the country had fallen through treason, they fought tooth and nail for around 150 years, and they said fuck it let them have the shithole, and signed a treaty with the flaherty’s (my mothers clan) and a few other clans in the 12th century on condition we didnt try to expand out of there. But we were pushed well back into connamara/mayo by that time. But the pact let us back down to clare out to athlone and north to mayo. So i guess it was only natural that my fathers side would marry into the clan that created and preserved a safe haven for them. Family aye. The place i’ve been left back there is my great great granfathers place. He had the same name as me

@manaman 460086 wrote:

Its o’manaman, (of the clan) as opposed to (the clan) mc’manaman. My ancesters, who lived in a castle in w. Scotland, cut the balls of a catholic priest for raping one of their sisters and had to flee to west ireland in the 2nd half of the 17th century. ( a to hell or to connought situation) we’re originally flemish and left flanders in the 11th century. Can you work out what my sername is from that? Its a very powerful name in england today.

Cromwell?

nn dmt and clinsman through a turd lol just for giggles

@Fizzbombheid 460150 wrote:

Cromwell?

No, he was the one who coined the phrase, ‘to hell or to connaught’, when he went back to crush a rebellion in the east. Some black people who have been given the name, think its scottish only those that have looked up where their name came from know its an irishman that gave it to them.
    Most other people would understandably think its as english an name as it gets.
    The name comes from within the castle, noble but not royal.

@manaman 460177 wrote:

No, he was the one who coined the phrase, ‘to hell or to connaught’, when he went back to crush a rebellion in the east. Some black people who have been given the name, think its scottish only those that have looked up where their name came from know its an irishman that gave it to them.
    Most other people would understandably think its as english an name as it gets.
    The name comes from within the castle, noble but not royal.

Nut! i cannae work it out. do tell

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Alcohol 100 things to do in 2012 ideas please.