Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

100 Various House + Tech-House + Techno + Electro Records For SALE!

Forums Classifieds Music Classifieds 100 Various House + Tech-House + Techno + Electro Records For SALE!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • All in mint condition boxed up ready to go £50.

Pick up from felixstowe.

alright damo – im fairly interested actually – drop me a line on msn or something ill speak about it there – any decent tunes u can name off the head?

joshd96320;317433 wrote:
    alright damo – im fairly interested actually – drop me a line on msn or something ill speak about it there – any decent tunes u can name off the head?

he only listens to music he dont like :weee::laugh_at:

sorry buddy – money was burning a hole in me pocket and these dnb vinyls looked ever so appealing!

Sold pending payment.

I’ve got aload more to go through once i’ve moved so will update in about a month.

Ok people got another 100 to sell same price as before £50.

Send me your postcode and i’ll find out the postage costs (done myself out of about £9 last time lol)

Will also have some d’n’b in the next couple of weeks.

damo666;321621 wrote:
    Ok people got another 100 to sell same price as before £50.

Send me your postcode and i’ll find out the postage costs (done myself out of about £9 last time lol)

Will also have some d’n’b in the next couple of weeks.

alright mate, shit did i not give you enough cash to cover the postage?
    Just wondering you know what the majority of the techno’s like? acid/dub/minimal or whatever.. same with the house? there was some alright tunes in that last lot, want a bit more of sort of underground housy/breaks stuff than the chilled stuff and prefer the acid techno stuff really tho… 🙂

djprocess;321624 wrote:
    alright mate, shit did i not give you enough cash to cover the postage?
    Just wondering you know what the majority of the techno’s like? acid/dub/minimal or whatever.. same with the house? there was some alright tunes in that last lot, want a bit more of sort of underground housy/breaks stuff than the chilled stuff and prefer the acid techno stuff really tho… 🙂

Don’t worry about the postage it was totally my fault that’s why i didn’t mention anything to you.

To be honest i haven’t really got a clue what’s there,I don’t really have the time/patience to go through it all hence why i’m selling it so cheap.

damo666;321642 wrote:
    Don’t worry about the postage it was totally my fault that’s why i didn’t mention anything to you.

To be honest i haven’t really got a clue what’s there,I don’t really have the time/patience to go through it all hence why i’m selling it so cheap.

fair play. ill check my finances and let you know… 🙂

i may be interested

p0lygon-Window;321675 wrote:
    i may be interested

go for it mate, realised im skint at the mo 🙁

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Classifieds Music Classifieds 100 Various House + Tech-House + Techno + Electro Records For SALE!