Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

17 Paula Abdul Records 12" inch Lot Vinyl Classics DJ Singles Doubles

Forums Classifieds Music Classifieds 17 Paula Abdul Records 12" inch Lot Vinyl Classics DJ Singles Doubles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[ebay=221229271514]17 Paula Abdul Records 12″ inch Lot Vinyl[/ebay]

You are looking at a variety of Paula Abdul DJ twelve inch single records that are sure to get any dance floor moving. Get that floor moving with this instant collection and buy it now at this cheap price before someone else does! Pictures indicate what is actually in the lot.

The records are for the most part an average of a VG+ grading . There are a lot that look barely played (EX grade), and a small amount that may be a little scratchy (G grade). As for the covers / jackets, there is some wear, light seam splits, some writing and/or stickers, etc etc. There may be a couple that have some scratches or a light bowl warp, etc.

Some may have a small BPM or writing on a label, or maybe a small price tag., etc. Most will have a cover and a paper inner sleeve, and some do not have the paper inner sleeve.

I will be shipping the records via media mail and encourage purchasing insurance for an extra $2. I will be listing new lots of DJ singles and 12″ records weekly for the next couple months so check out my other auctions. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking!

Vibeology 8 Mixes (promo)
    Straight Up 3 mixes
    Forever Your Girl
    Vibeology 4 Mixes
    Cold Hearted / One or the Other
    Opposites Attract
    Shut Up and Dance mixes LP
    Cold Hearted / One or the Other
    Vibeology 4 Mixes
    Crazy Cool
    ^^Double Pack^^
    The way That You Love Me
    Forever Your Girl
    Cold Hearted 4 Mixes
    Doubles ^^
    Opposites Attract
    Straight Up 3 mixes

Voices

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Classifieds Music Classifieds 17 Paula Abdul Records 12" inch Lot Vinyl Classics DJ Singles Doubles