Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

1986 mushroom trip ~~~

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 1986 mushroom trip ~~~

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Back in high school in 1986 I tried mushroom tea for the first, and to say the last time. About 45 minutes into my glass of shroom tea, we put on a VCR tape of the old 1971 “Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” movie and I have still never laughed so hard in my entire life,…..ever!!! Especially when that little fat boy falls into the chocolate river and goes up the suction pipe and shoots out the top into the fudge room! I’ve also heard that watching “2001 A Space Odyssey” is a great film to watch while tripping on shroom tea.

~ “Shoestring” ~~~~~~~~

That’s one of my favourite movies. Gene Wilder is a fucking legend!

Yes he is! My all-time favorite movie with Gene Wilder is “Blazing Saddles”. That movie is a righteous film!!!

Finding nemo + acid= ?!?! Lol !?!?! Rofl !?! Cries a little bit then locks self in closet

Bruce almighty on 2ci in the cinema was the funniest thing ever to happen to me, we couldn’t stop laughing and even in the non funny bits we were quite loudly in hysterics still laughing from the bit before. People started chucking popcorn and the likes at us after a while. lol … we literally couldn’t stop laughing though. one of them moments.

I saw Mr. Nice at the Cinema when on 40mg aMT. Made a day of it and went to MK. I was very engrossed into the film. I love that film. Howard Marks. What a ledge!

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 1986 mushroom trip ~~~