Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2-AI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • legal high. had some. made me throw up. buzz quite hard.

anyone?

2CB and 2CI and a few 2c variables but ive never heard of this.

Prices?
    Quality?
    Brought from a friend or off the net?

more details – if this drug becomes popular then people can identify it and chose either to buy or not.

PLUR

I tried looking it up on

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php

its all about trip reports but well worth a look for peoples experience on certain drugs.

i bought it from Ali Bongo’s..headshop around here, was £15 a half gram, £25 a G.

was an off-white powder that REALLY should not be snorted. im not saying im hardcore or anything, but im used to things burning my nose, but i know for people who arent this stuff would kill. i bought a half gram, and racked 4 little finger sized lines for me and mates to try, but nobody wanted any..so i had all 4, came up slightly, noticeable buzzing, but nothing much else..

then i had a 2 or 3 inch line, came up a bit more, thought i was tripping a little, but only a LITTLE.

then i figured a bigger line, meant more noticeable effects, so i got a cd case and racked a line from corner to corner and boshed that. was buzzing like a fucker. this stuff has the potential to make u rush. i was seeing colour changes and distortions of things. and about half an hour later i had another line, same length as the last. around 6 inch..this proved to be a mistake. after that line i got a severe case of the munchies..i was smokin a lot of bud that night so i think the 2-ai maybe enhanced it a bit. and we ordered a kebab, and as i was going downstairs to answer the door for it, i had to rush to the toilet, and i was throwing up for the rest of the night.

unpleasant comedown, didnt feel ‘with it’ for a few days.

dont think ill be getting it again

IF ANYONE DOES TRY THIS STUFF, MAKE BOMBS. DO NOT SNORT.

i had 2 nosebleeds and ive learnt from my mistakes.

hope this helps.

This snorting thing also goes for 2CB, 2CI as it feels like a red hot poker being shuffed up your nostrils.

NOT PLEASANT!!

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.