Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2-cb pills – what to expect ?

Forums Drugs Ecstasy & MDMA 2-cb pills – what to expect ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
  • rather the countryside to a club any day, hate clubs, hate large (more than 15) crowds of people….the countryside is the one, so glad i live 5 minutes walk from it:love:

Subscriber

@AntsReef 410493 wrote:

Hi all
      I’ve managed to get hold of a couple of 2-cb pills that I intend to share with the wife.
      I can’t remember what dosage I was told they were. They are small dark blue pills if that helps :0)
      Anyhow I’ve never had any 2c type pills before and wondered what we could expect.
      I have a very high tolerance to the likes of mephedrone,MDMA etc but don’t know if this is relevant to this type of drug
      Any info,advice etc welcome
      Cheers
      A

IF U KNOW THE GUY WHO GAVES YOU THE PILLS, I WOULD TAKE 1, CUZ NORMALLY IF IT COMES FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE, ONE PILL IS MADE FOR A NORMAL FLY. I ALWAYS TOOK 3 AT ONCE TO TEST, SO IF I DIDN’T FEEL ANYTHING I KNEW THEY WERE LIGHT. NORMALLY YOU WILL MOST FIND PILLS WHICH ARE NOT VERY STRONG THAN PILLS WHICH ARE TOO STRONG.

IF U DON’T KNOW THE GUY, I WOULD CATCH A CAT AND GIVE HIM A QUATER TO BE SURE ITS NOT POISON – LOL

BTW, I can get hold 2 2c-b-fly pellets (and powder) right now. Fucking expensive but my god, MY GOD……….

Subscriber

@tryptameanie 978675 wrote:

BTW, I can get hold 2 2c-b-fly pellets (and powder) right now. Fucking expensive but my god, MY GOD……….

take a plane 2 hours and u are here

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Ecstasy & MDMA 2-cb pills – what to expect ?