Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2-fa report on 1st stim

Forums Drugs Amphetamines 2-fa report on 1st stim

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • So got some 2-fa tonight and here’s a back ground check, I believe this is a mix between speed and mdma (e?) And having never taken any before, well years ago I saw would e’s but they done fuck all to me really. Any way

So was for a party at a flat with alot of people I didn’t know even tho it was my big Bros flat, anywho stared the night with alot of weed and a marshmallow leaf bong before we left, had 2 12 Guinness, about an hour at the party I decided I wanted to try the 2-fa so I got a lift home and my gf weight out three gellatine OO tablets with 0.5grms in each. Had one, noticed a slight lift in mood and movement, started chatting more it was nice, about two hours later shit going well but I needed more, well I felt down so took the 2nd cap, boom I was loving life lol chatting away but making sense, although I didn’t drink anymore just had weed and marshmallow joints passed to me, had a blast and say from when I took to the party ended was 9-2, 3ish, about 15mins ago I took the 3rd cap and just gonna sit now loving life, bit of a sore head but I’m just drinking water 🙂

Hope you all had a good party filled weekend vibers!!

OK headach has got worse kinda training this for me lol

I projectiled vomited twice about and hour good, was mostly water, now I was just sick again but again feel better but I can’t be added running to the toliet from my bedroom all-night lol

Thanks for the report. Am Hoping when that says 0.5 GRAM caps that’s a typo. 500mg would be MASSIVE.

Don’t worry about the sickness, probably de to the alcohol but you’ve possibly slightly overdone it but will be fine after some sleep.

OK maybe 50mgs lol

Yea woke up fine got abit of a sweat on atm but nothing mad, just feel kinda scatty, overall jolly good and I’m for a club in the next two weeks so I’ll see what it’s like in that environment 🙂

Excellent and yes, 50mg sounds waaaaaaay better.

Also sorry, its 4-fa, I looked at the pack with said 2g and thought it was called 2-fa, the gf was in bed and couldn’t confirm the name with her haha
    Yea she capped them roughy 0.05g , I didn’t want to wait on the new scales, last nite took 3caps probably weighing 0.09g slightly more or less I’m really unsure haha

LOl, fortunate for you they aren’t that much different in effect or dosages.

Few points on your original post I should have put right earlier. 4-fa )or 2 here akes no difference, only the fa) is 4-FLOURO-AMPHETAMINE. Amphetamine is the base and in this case a flourine atom is added to the 4 position on that amphetamine skeleton. E, or MDMA is 3,4 methylenedioxy N-methylamphetamine. Only worry about the last half of that for now though as it illustrates the difference. N-methylamphetamine (commonly called methamphetamine or just meth) means that on the amphetamine skeleton, a methyl group has been added.

While MDMA is definitely based on the amphetamine skeleton the same as all substituted amphetamines are, MDMA is totally unique in its effects.

Yea mdma sure I wouldn’t know yet (PS its Mary)

Also the rest of that message lol wtf, I’m not a chemical nerd haha please us small words an compair it to that mxe shit hehe

Thanks ya grumpy cunt ��

You welcome you fucking terrorist

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Amphetamines 2-fa report on 1st stim