Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2-fma

Forums Drugs Amphetamines 2-fma

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Haven’t posted much about recent experimentation so here’s one I tried recently. 2-fma or 2 flouro-methamphetamine is obviously the 2-flouro analogue of methamphetamine. Online research showed this to be much more functional than the straight methyl with doses starting around 20mg insufflated so that’s where I began. This is a very pleasant functional stim (less functional at higher doses apparently but not tried and probably won#t) with better effects all round than either 2 or 4-flouro amphetamine.

Testing is still in the early stages but I’ll add more when testing resumes.

is that the same one you said was way strong (about 12-24 h halflife) or something different? Had a look on Wikipedia and unfortunately the last document (in Chinese) when run through Google Translate came up as a notice of investigation and of control from official Chinese anti-drugs feds… (it is already controlled in CN)

Quite possibly GL, don’t remember. It’s been given the thumbs up by others though and when I get more info in from people I’ll do a fuller report on this.

Alright this is an extremely function stim it would appear. Probably too far skewed towards functional than enjoyable although it’s definitely not unpleasant. Hoping the 4 substitution will be better than this one.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Amphetamines 2-fma