Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2-OXO-PCE/Eticyclidone

Forums Drugs Ketamine 2-OXO-PCE/Eticyclidone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Fuck me! Twice as potent, shit 4 bumbs and its pure chilled and just fucking leathal! (Like in a good way) and like one or two hours later bomb a few more bumbs (or a tiny line) and fuck me depth perception and like normal dimensional structure is just fucked! The TV sits at a weird angle man.

Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

On MXE I have completely left my actualy surroundings appearing to be sat in a wood with birds flying around and trees swaying, totally unlike any traditional psychedelic.

Yea, shits mental, defo not a social drug, more a sunday sofa day drug.

Really sorry for anyone waiting for results but family comes a million times more important than chemical tests and I have my son here so testing will be Sunday at the earliest.

An anyone that says different trip, tell them to fook off

Oh I will Mary dw.

Or you could pay to advertise on a banner and get the site more doe! Shesh!

Alright, I did that sample and while it seemed fucking awesome at only 30mg split into 3 lines grwoing in size (I believe but eyeballing lines 16mg maximum is hard to really tell) I had contaminated the test with “other” compounds so I ended up asleep well before I should have and so never mentioned it before.

Wasd like ketamine or MXE for the 1st time on seriously good stuff.

Shite, stateside I’m a bit worried for this, cause MXE was sold quite a bit as K on the festival and tour circuit with sometimes bad results so throw around something 2x as strong and we’ll get some problems. Actual K being nonexistent at this point in time and has been for quite awhile.

Yeah I actually find MXE more active than ketamine and that’s with excellent quality of both compounds. MXE doesn’t seem to have such a steep dose response curve and so you don’ty seem to end up holed so easily but with eticyclidone it’s like discovering the dissociative world all over again and it’s not diphenidiene or methoxphenidine which always helps.

Not saying anything against MXE, I think the problem is that it IS stronger than K, but if you’re like “Hey kid you trying to buy some K?” vs. “Would you like to buy some Methoxetamine?” you’ll have more success by representing it as K, and with this stuff having an even stranger name than MXE and sounding by name as if it is more like PCP than K, then you’ll see the same misrepresentation with a substance quite a bit more active than K so the problems are more pronounced.

Oh I know but many people would easily accept MXE as ketamine and if they weren’t careful they can find themselves in a very fucking weird place, just not a hole as I’d consider one on ketamine. I’ve been transferred into other locations, fr removed from anything any psychedelic even at ridiculous doses has done but I actually felt more likely to, erm, not fuck up, one MXE and absolutely certain to die if I tried doing much of anything on ketamine.

if you got sold this cos a dealer was trying to quickly get money so sold is as whatecer the fuck you asked for or the closest disso he had and you had this, you’re fucked I’d say.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Ketamine 2-OXO-PCE/Eticyclidone