Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2 Weeks KETAMINE Free

Forums Drugs Ketamine 2 Weeks KETAMINE Free

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • :crazy_diz Ok so I was taking way too much ket…..all the time….when my mates were in the pub having a drink i would have my nose full of ket and turn in to a total ket monster!! I was told by friends of my behaviour…much of which i couldnt remember…also shown photographs ( ket does not make for a pretty lady ) and finally spoke with my best friend who was becoming increasingly bored with my ‘ketashtophies’….decided to kick it and have had none for two weeks….hopefully this will be my third ket free week and i will eventually be able to enjoy it as it should be enjoyed rather than ruining it as I have done for myself….I have decided to do none for 3 months and then see if i can handle it every now and again…..

wish me luck!!

Staff

Good luck..

I’m sure you’ll make the 3 months :group_hug

Stay strong 😉

Best of luck with the next couple of months then…:group_hug :group_hug :bounce_fl :sign0077:

Good luck n well done 4 making the decision to do it! :group_hug
      A lot of people I know (myself included) are in/have bin in the same situation n it aint good, but wat is good is when u stop doing it all the time & u can see the harm being like that can cause – not just to ur health but socially too

spangle wrote:
      u can see the harm being like that can cause – not just to ur health but socially too

Yeah its not a social thing to do really…. makes people really boring

now youve got this far, stay away

Well done and keep up the good work raaaraaaraaaraaa

Staff

Hows it going? :group_hug

brilliant……still no ket and have had much more entertaining weekends…….!!!!!!!

thank you for asking!

x

Welll done :group_hug

i’m considering doing this myself as i no longer even reach the k hole anymore, i just snort gram lines and knock myself out instead! i can imagine after 3 months withdrawl k holing should be easy and magical like it was the first few times, but be sure to not make it become a habbit again, alot easier said than done i know!
        I wish you the best of luck

One.badgerinpink wrote:

thank you for asking!

x

Good for you, keep it up eh:group_hug

One.badgerinpink wrote:

thank you for asking!

x

Good to hear ..Bless ya:group_hug

good luck mate!!hope you can pul it of…youve got this far so the rest should be a breese!!!an think none for 3 months that 1st line will blow your sox off!!im an ocasional ket user so i no it will!!:group_hug

Ive just done three weeks today too! raaa

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Ketamine 2 Weeks KETAMINE Free