Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2009-03-13 Bang Face 65 – Virus Alert! – 13 March 09

Forums Rave Parties BangFace 2009-03-13 Bang Face 65 – Virus Alert! – 13 March 09

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • i vebeen working like a bitch all week, but im coming..

what was the deal with the volume??

Second bangface in a row I’ve walked out after a couple of hours because the music wasnt loud enough to dance to

Also there wasnt any breakcore.. just generic rave tracks. Might as well have gone to raindance or something lame like that

I think it’s the beginning of the end for bangface 😥

Iacchus;313651 wrote:

Second bangface in a row I’ve walked out after a couple of hours because the music wasnt loud enough to dance to

Also there wasnt any breakcore.. just generic rave tracks. Might as well have gone to raindance or something lame like that

Crikey!! Are you deaf already?? The last one I went to the 2nd room as so loud it was painful and I couldn’t dance on the dancefloor at all. The main room was perfectly loud enough.

Can’t wait for the Bangface Boat Party!! There is a sad lack of non house/electro boat parties anymore.

pixiegirl;315317 wrote:
    Crikey!! Are you deaf already?? The last one I went to the 2nd room as so loud it was painful and I couldn’t dance on the dancefloor at all. The main room was perfectly loud enough.

Can’t wait for the Bangface Boat Party!! There is a sad lack of non house/electro boat parties anymore.

Was it the feb or march bangfaces you were at? Both of those I was standing near the front and could talk to the people next to me without raising my voice. Drumcorps was playing who I love but I still walked out because it was so quiet. Apparently they turned it up at like 5am.. Apparently the governemnt has forced them to intall a limiter. They bypass it most of the time but i think more recently they’ve got the fear of being shut down and started using it.. it seems to have coincided with a new restaurant/bar opening downstairs. If they dont sort it out I’m never going again… ill give them one more chance!

Iacchus;315332 wrote:
    Was it the feb or march bangfaces you were at? Both of those I was standing near the front and could talk to the people next to me without raising my voice. Drumcorps was playing who I love but I still walked out because it was so quiet. Apparently they turned it up at like 5am.. Apparently the governemnt has forced them to intall a limiter. They bypass it most of the time but i think more recently they’ve got the fear of being shut down and started using it.. it seems to have coincided with a new restaurant/bar opening downstairs. If they dont sort it out I’m never going again… ill give them one more chance!

Feb. I was perfectly happy with the volume level in the main room and danced my socks off. The dancefloor was sweaty and heaving so most people seemed to think it was reasonable to dance to. I personally am sick and tired of going to clubs in London where the management clearly have no concern for the hearing of the patrons. The second room on that night was far too loud, it was physically painful, even for my husband who was wearing custom plugs.

pixiegirl;315339 wrote:
    Feb. I was perfectly happy with the volume level in the main room and danced my socks off. The dancefloor was sweaty and heaving so most people seemed to think it was reasonable to dance to. I personally am sick and tired of going to clubs in London where the management clearly have no concern for the hearing of the patrons. The second room on that night was far too loud, it was physically painful, even for my husband who was wearing custom plugs.

heh the dancefloor is generally always heaving due to the astronomical amounts of amphetamines consumed at bangface 😉

It might have been loud enough for you.. but my gang all left wondering what was wrong with the sound system… Even drumcorps stopping playing and asked the sound engineer to turn it up. I could hear the music but couldnt feel any bass or anything.

Iacchus;313651 wrote:

If you think that was not loud enough , Im sorry to have to inform you of this but you are going deaf and you might want to go and get you hearing tested, your mates aswell.

The down stairs way beyond acceptable levels (DJ’s those red lights on the mixer might look pretty but they are a WARNING! you wrecking the speakers/system/peoples hearing ,) upstairs was spot on volume wise.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Rave Parties BangFace 2009-03-13 Bang Face 65 – Virus Alert! – 13 March 09