Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

25 Records Lot Techno Euro House Trance Vinyl Collection Grab Bag Free Shipping!

Forums Classifieds Music Classifieds 25 Records Lot Techno Euro House Trance Vinyl Collection Grab Bag Free Shipping!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[ebay=321128559118]25 Records Lot Techno Euro House Trance Vinyl[/ebay]

You are looking at a variety of random 25 DJ twelve inch Techno, Euro House, Trance records that are sure to get any dance floor moving. I will choose the records at random from my huge collection. Get that floor moving with this instant collection and take advantage of a rare opportunity to purchase great DJ records at a very low price.

The records are for the most part an average of a VG+ grading . There are a lot that look barely played (EX grade), and a small amount that may be a little scratchy (G grade). As for the covers / jackets, there is some wear, light seam splits, some writing and/or stickers, etc etc. There may be a couple that have some scratches or a light bowl warp, etc.

Some may have a small BPM or writing on a label, or maybe a small price tag., etc. Most will have a cover and a paper inner sleeve, and some do not have the paper inner sleeve.

I will be shipping the records via media mail and encourage purchasing insurance. I will be listing new lots of DJ singles and 12″ records weekly for the next couple months so check out my other auctions. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking!

Voices

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Classifieds Music Classifieds 25 Records Lot Techno Euro House Trance Vinyl Collection Grab Bag Free Shipping!