Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

3-FEA (3-Fluoroethamphetamine)

Forums Drugs Amphetamines 3-FEA (3-Fluoroethamphetamine)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • 4-FA got put on the controlled list this month in the Netherlands, this might encourages whoever produces it to distribute it to other countries more.

I wonder if one reason 3-FEA was synthed in the first place might be for NL market, as the govt there will only ban a drug *after* the health authorities have proven it can be risky. Its possible the “less strong” effects mean less risk of the less pleasant sideeffects of 4-FA (chest pains, muscle pains, headaches etc)

(article in NL about law change to 4-FA below)

http://www.nu.nl/gezondheid/4717650/partydrug-4-fa-donderdag-verboden.html

Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel über dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

Interesting but the less strong argument is, in my opinion, probably wrong.. I haven’t looked at that article yet but I’m already wondering if it’s only 4-FA being banned, why would 2-FA, 2-FMA and 4-FMA not also be controlled, likely with a law using language that substituted amphetamines that are flourinated at the 2 and 4 position, as was done over here several times. Of course that leaves the 3 position wide open so synthing that would be the obvious place to start and if the methyl part was going to cause any issues then that would account for the change from methyl to ethyl.

Weirdly it does only mention 4-FA….

Thanks for the report Tryptameanie.

Does it have potential for productivity enhancement?

No problem man

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Amphetamines 3-FEA (3-Fluoroethamphetamine)