Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

3000 people gather in sussex for weekend rave

Forums Rave Free Parties & Teknivals 3000 people gather in sussex for weekend rave

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • Most likely will be assigned to some innercity painting projects. Doubt anything that productive will get done.

Hard to justify raving morally give the rubbish left, damage to buildings etc. Certain smaller party’s not so much. But raving is intrinsically selfish as is drug use. So is driving a car etc though so it’s complex but I can understand why it upsets people and the police crack down at times.

@photographthesun 510950 wrote:

Hard to justify raving morally give the rubbish left, damage to buildings etc. Certain smaller party’s not so much. But raving is intrinsically selfish as is drug use. So is driving a car etc though so it’s complex but I can understand why it upsets people and the police crack down at times.

Yes it does upset people, which is unfair on us to because we want to engage in this activity without upsetting people which can be done, but we need allocated areas in which to do so.

@photographthesun 510927 wrote:

You would have thought if he was growing pot he would have kept his rig involment a bit more lowkey lol

lol should have lived up to the name a bit more :biggreen: Nice guy though shame he got all the stick for this party there were other bigger rigs there and from what I saw there wasn’t as much disruption caused as many other parties though they like to go for it if it’s easy to pin it all on one ‘organiser’ through hire van contracts

Yeah it is a bugger though I guess they have evidence. I remember when the rig was Ickle and would do Friday night party’s in the greyshot area. But they have grown a lot since then. You ever go to those? They were great could do 2free party’s in a weekend. Although I never quite forgave the rig for organisating a party on MOD land when they were in the middle of a massive multimillion training excessive *face palm*. Not that for a second I am suggesting he had anything to do with these things.

I do feel sorry for him but he was well aware of the risks he’s seen enough of his mates do time. But he was always a nice bloke won’t deny that. 🙁

@thelog 510953 wrote:

Yes it does upset people, which is unfair on us to because we want to engage in this activity without upsetting people which can be done, but we need allocated areas in which to do so.

We do though they are called clubs. Festivals etc. I know it’s not the same though. I have seen farmers fields destroyed, tones of rubbish just left, terrible locations used that make life he’ll for the community, lots of illegal drugs etc etc. If anything its amazing the police don’t do more to stop it. Would be great if a balance could be found.

Nah, what i’m saying is that we should be entitled to the freedom to have these outdoor parties with our own equipment and to use PUBLIC areas responsibly. it’s and english pastime to enjoy the great outdoors with certain outdoor events. It was only after castlemorton that the criminal justice bill had sections added like the dredded section 63. Just because they last control of part of the country for a while they came down hard on the free party scene. I agree that areas get ruined and people shit in public areas but that’s why areas with toilets etc would be ideal

Quote:
    Yesterday the Forestry Commission criticised the ravers, explaining that taxpayers would foot the bill for the post-event clean-up.

Who are they trying to kid? That’s not the way things are done. Basically they drive up some temp labour Eastern Europeans and give them a fiver each and a clip round the ear to do the cleaning. Then they make out they used regular employed people paying National Insurance contributions and the whole clean operation really cost £150,000 per square acre. That’s the UK, that’s the way things are done in Britain, where we are in the 21st century. Tax payers are expected to pay for corrupt management.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Rave Free Parties & Teknivals 3000 people gather in sussex for weekend rave