Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

32 amp 240v 25 metre generator leads for grabs

Forums Classifieds 32 amp 240v 25 metre generator leads for grabs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Decent quality 25 metre flexible SY (armoured) cable.

decent Mennekes connectors (IP67 fully waterproof) will mate with any 32 amp single phase connector.

Cable is 3 core plus the armour (means you have proper earth right through on the earth core, armour is earthed at the supply end effectively screening the whole cable, protecting from other power spikes etc)

£50 each inc delivery mainland UK. Will accept paypal.

Used in good condition, Recently PAT tested

4 available. pic below:

32alead.jpg

Staff

Try and post some of your things on Level-1 too Richie

http://www.level-1.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=9

:bounce_g::bounce_g::bounce_g:

Cheers, its on there now many thanks 🙂

is that proper SY cable (with a decent braid on it and 2.5mm^2?) if so thats a good price, these leads are being sold just for the cost of the cable not even taking into account the labour of putting those connectors on (it may look easy but its still a fair bit of work, even with normal arctic cable, and I always seemed to end up having to rewire them at short notice at squat parties…)

yeah its proper SY – the cable is 4mm and the braid is earthed at the supply end too (its not good to earth the braid at both ends as its not designed to carry current)

And yup it was definately fun making the ends off, but its nicely done, conductors doubled over in the terminals the cable itself is proper heavy stuff, you can drive a truck over it no probs.

Balls… need one tomorrow, urgently! Was planning to buy one but didn’t realise I’d need it this soon.

GL, I don’t suppose your electrical self has one lying around in the shed or anything? Have only got a 16A and that’s a bit shoddy anyway.

BioTech wrote:
      Balls… need one tomorrow, urgently! Was planning to buy one but didn’t realise I’d need it this soon.

GL, I don’t suppose your electrical self has one lying around in the shed or anything? Have only got a 16A and that’s a bit shoddy anyway.

nah, unfortunately not got anything like that since stopping involvement in unlicensed parties 2 and a half years ago..

you can buy the connectors and artic cable from Screwfix who have trade counters in Ipswich, Yarmouth and Bury so maybe worth giving them a bell tomorrow morning (could probably even get through to them now if you see this before 20:00)

General Lighting wrote:
      nah, unfortunately not got anything like that since stopping involvement in unlicensed parties 2 and a half years ago..

you can buy the connectors and artic cable from Screwfix who have trade counters in Ipswich, Yarmouth and Bury so maybe worth giving them a bell tomorrow morning (could probably even get through to them now if you see this before 20:00)

I’ll most prob buy a 25 metre amoured cable off Richie if he still has them. That’s the reason I don’t really want to fork out on a temp one. I suppose I could just make up a small one for gigs where the mains will be near the amp rack (like this one) and keep it handy for the future.

Thanks for your help.

1 down 3 to go!

The £50 price does include delivery to mainland UK incase anyone wasnt too sure.

It’s me that bought the last one off you Richie. Different name on SJ.

i had a feelin it was you lol – yeah all wrapped up and ready to go . You even get a free decent cable reel out of it too :weee:

@djrichie_t 219918 wrote:

You even get a free decent cable reel out of it too :weee:

Score!

Hope u got the cable ok and it does the job for ya 🙂

I got 3 left if any1 is still interested.

Yep, haven’t had the chance to use/test yet but thanks for the reel too.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Classifieds 32 amp 240v 25 metre generator leads for grabs