Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-Aco-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 4-Aco-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Hey all Ive heard good reviews on 4-Aco-DMT, could one tell Aya the legality of it, if it is still legal Aya been looking everywhere for legit suppliers but seems like finding a needle in hay stack, what where all your experiences on it?

I’ve only done it the once, super stuff! it was as good if not better than acid for trippin. been told it’s class A so ..

It’s in my top 3 drugs along with DMT and LSD. So clean and an amazing psychedelic.

It’s legal in most places just not the UK sadly but that doesn’t stop it getting here.

Highly recommended and very deep if you take the right dose, if not it’s still pure epic fun with amazing visuals.

By the way don’t believe the whole Psilocin thing, it’s a similar chemical but it’s definitely not Psilocin! It feels more DMT than Psilocin IMO but still very different than DMT. Also this chemical seems to vary a lot each use. Infact it’s the most unpredictable chemical i’ve ever taken in a good way.

Aya has tried shrooms but far to much anxiety and bodyload for my liking, Aya is Interested in DMT I have heard it can be pleasant and intense but minus the bodyload, Aya when taking curtain psychedelics give Ayas bowels a bashing by cramping mega big time..

Yeah i get the same thing, shrooms always made me sick that’s why i LOVE 4-ACO-DMT.

BTW if you’re referring to 4-ACO-DMT in your post be good to say 4-ACO-DMT instead of DMT as DMT is another substance and mushrooms contains 2 DMT chemicals (Psilocin – 4-HO-DMT, Psilocybin – 4-PO-DMT)

i finished my bag of 4-aco on saturday there first full blown experience on it was amazing had mdma before it then took methylone with it and it was brilliant smoked dmt after and tbh the visuals from the peak of the 4aco were probably better than the dmt also 4-aco has such a nice happy body feeling to it and feels so clean

How is the legal status of this substance?

@Debris 420051 wrote:

How is the legal status of this substance?

Don’t know Belgium and Netherlands drug laws too well.

Do you know the law in the UK?

Class A.

Legal in many places around the world, a lot in europe. i know it’s legal in china/usa/canada as well.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-Aco-DMT