Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-AcO-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Had my first experience on this last night and I was blown away!

Ive never tried DMT so was was very glad when I got hold of some of this AcoDMT. It was one of the most amazing and insightful experiences ive ever had! Had no care in the world, was fucking loving it!

Ive only done this once but god, I can see it already being one of my favorite psys. :D.

Anyone got any opinions on this drug? Cus’ its the bomb.

It’s fucking epic/deep/clean. The best RC about. What dose did you go for?

It is a well clean trip. So easy on your body its unbelievable.
    I dosed around 40mg give or take a mg or two, which I read was heavy.

Really was the best trip ive ever had. :love:
    I’d dosed 27mg of HO-MET (which I’ve gotta say is also a bangin’ psy) about 5 hours before which had pretty much died off by the time I dosed but either way, this probably helped it along nicely.

I still got to try a higher dose of the HO-MET.

Some people dose around 100mg of 4-ACO-DMT, crazy!

4 aco is boom-peng-a-leng mayn

Those who’ve tried 4-AcO and also natural DMT, how did you take them and how did they compare? Anywhere near as good? SWIM finds that the natural stuff is so hard to find.

4-AcO-DMT and DMT have nothing in comparison to be honest. 4-HO-DMT (Psilocin) and 4-PO-DMT (Psilocybin) are the chemicals in mushrooms which get you high and it’s a lot more comparable to that to be fair.

The only similarity of 4-ACO-DMT to NN-DMT is the shape of the pattens are slightly more on the DMT side then the mushroon side imo. Other then that it’s like a very nice mushroon trip pretty much (alltho possably deeper).

@Kung Fu Fader 433925 wrote:

The only similarity of 4-ACO-DMT to NN-DMT is the shape of the pattens are slightly more on the DMT side then the mushroon side imo. Other then that it’s like a very nice mushroon trip pretty much (alltho possably deeper).

Its an extremly nice trip. Too clean for words. Was very deep too. Was seriously breaking down my brain for analysing!

100mg?! Thats a bit crazy. Maybe work myself up to a trip that strength one day. 40mg was good enough lol.

just be careful with this its way too easy to over-do it imo ive seen alot of people take it and not feel much so take a bit more and it really comes back to bite them, anything over 50-60mg and it gets very sedating and makes you just wana lie there and moving becomes an effort lol, a mate of mine took about 80mg over 3-4 hours and thought that his body had stopped breathing by itself and he had to conscioulsy remind himself to breathe but besides that i think its the best rc out there, it gives me strong nausea most times i take it though and i usually have to be sick once before i can really “get into the trip”

mixing with acid in small doses of both is reli gd aswell probs one of my fav combos

Really lovely trip off this stuff….mellow and still functional on it. Found it to be very introspective! beats horrible mushroom nausea!

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT