Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-AcO-DMT and MXP

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 4-AcO-DMT and MXP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Not recent and won’t be very detailed, sadly I’m not shakespear.

75mg of MXP and 30mg of 4-AcO-DMT

Wasn’t an intentional combo, came about after I weighed 30mg of the 4-AcO and put it on the board and forgot about it. Then weighed 75mg of MXP and put it on the same board. They weren’t mixed or even close to being in the same line but after a bit of ummineg and ahhing I decided what the hell and lined em up, that isn’t a large dose of MXP for me personally.

Effects from the 4-AcO were felt withing 20 minutes but developed over an hour as the MXP began to kick in as well. Withing 80-90 minutes both were running strong and was exceptionally enjoyable.

Open eye visuals gave fractals and creatures roaming an floating about while CEV were of sprinting through fractal lined tunnels and I probably spent the best part of an hour with my eyes shut loving it. The 4-AcO kept coming in waves and lasted probably 4 hours (I probably lied earlier cos I think around 3:30 I railed another 15-20mg which prolonged the effects for around another 2 hours but I can’t be certain, I generally do redose around that time though). The MXP was definitely felt during the entire experience but wasn’t very prominent and next time maybe I would go for 100mg, I wouldn’t go higher unless it was done in maybe 25mg increment but I would definitely do it again.

In the future I hope to be able to write something about MXE and 4-AcO but that will have to be a mch more carefully considered and planned experiment.

Voices

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 4-AcO-DMT and MXP