Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-aco-dmt vs 5-MeO-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 4-aco-dmt vs 5-MeO-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What’s the difference between 4-aco-dmt and 5-MeO-DMT? Obviously, there’s a difference in chemical structure, but is there any difference in the experience? In the effects on your body? In where you can get it from or how its synthesized/extracted? Any difference you can think of at all?

BTW, are these two the only variations on DMT or are there others? Are there huge amounts of others, and if so, are there only a handful worth exploiting? Available?

4-aco-dmt is not really considered a DMT substance, its in the chemical name but the brain breaks it down into psilocin and you get a mushroom experience. Wheras 5meoDMT is more like the N,N-DMT (‘classic’ DMT) experience, intense out of body thing

5-meo-dmt you can get by scraping the venom off a certain toad and drying it out

i wouldnt advise it, get both from your local research chemical supplier 😉

Thanks everyone.

5-MeO-DMT is super crazy shit which you will either love or hate (it seems to fuck a small amount of people up very horribly, others find it an amazing spiritual experience)

4-AcO-DMT is supposed to be like shrooms, but i have read ALOT of experience reports and people say it’s definitely more like DMT than shrooms. it is supposed to be a VERY gentle amazing substance! i am definitely trying it tomorrow.

one is MADNESS the other not so (unless you take a high dose)

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-aco-dmt vs 5-MeO-DMT