Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-HO-DALT

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 4-HO-DALT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Okay, got 100mg of 4-hydroxy-diallyltyptamine in a bag that has been lying around for a few months. Not much info on this compound at all so maybe we shall see what happens later.

enjoy ;-))

any good ? noticed you have been quieter today so guess you either had a particularly good time (to the point you become quite unable to use the Internet) or or ended up staring at pretty patterns on the walls of the WC [AMT always had that effect on me, I found it rough on the stomach -or ended up having to lie down in darkened room after taking a few benzos (TBH any of that seems to happen with some of the new RCs)

Actually never got round to trying it, might doa line in a minute and I’ll let you chsaps know howit is. aMT I find an awesome psychedelic. At higher doses the visuals become so mich more than just geometric patters. I’ve seen fairy like females dancing on my walls floating around boucing balls off my walls, one was even a woman, the most vivd hallucination Ive ever seen, and she just floated up then just floated accross the room above my head. That is the most awesome thing I’ve ever seen and that particular visual will stay with me forever.

6:35am, 21mg insufflated. Slight burn and sicomfort on the nose but not that bad in comparison to many compounds

T+2 minutes, nothing yet.

T+9 minutes. There is definitely an effect. It reminds me of reasonably high doses of 5-MeO-DALT with the overall effecy, very nice feeling but little in the way of visual psychedelic action, but with similarities to 5-MeO-MALT, the psychedelic effetc is straining to push through and another 10mg would probably get me to a mild visual state. If this compound hadn’t been so rare and expensive I’d have liked to have had more to play wth. I only have 80mg remaining so am probably gonna look to be dosing at 30mg to get an idea of the dose/response curve and depending on that the final test will be 50mg.

T+45 minutes. Nothing more happened really, 20mg must just barely be a threshold dose. Have just redosed another 20mg so we’ll see where this takres me. This will be the last test today, still have 2 30mg doses that will be done another day when ay tolerance should have dissipated.

Okay about 15 minutes since the ast dose and things have definitely improved. Defiitelt same sort of are as 5-MeO-DALT but it’s obvious the visual effects will be more intense at higher doses. Again, such a shame this compound is so rare and expensive.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 4-HO-DALT