Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-apb. Alegria Amarillo

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-apb. Alegria Amarillo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Hey there! I’ve got a small vial of Alegria Amarillo. I it supposed to be 5-apb in liquid form, or at least thats what my provider told me.

Has anybody tried it? Any info will be much appreciated

Thanks!

I have only ever tried 5/6-APB once in powder form (the two were often sold as the same thing in the UK).

Selling NPS (new psychoactive substances) in liquid form is not as common here but does appears to be common in NL (probably gets round some local product safety laws; as if the smartshop is quizzed by the authorities they may claim “it is just chemicals to make the WC smell better and and is marked with a warning not to ingest it”).

TBH I suspect Dutch authorities are wise to this game (as its been going on 10-20 years or more) and this particular packaging / trade is gedoben due to the relatively large price mark up and the bulky way of distributing; as the substance is not without risk.

It was classified as hard drugs in the UK just a few years after it went on the market as it was found to be present in the bloodstream of a number of fatal OD victims (albeit with other drugs).

The effects were similar to MDA; a chemical found in early 1990s xtc-pills which was “stronger” but can be dangerous/fatal if you took too much (although not as bad as the much more dangerous PMMA that finds its way into these pills across Europe).

I thought it wasn’t quite as strong as an MDA pill from 1990s and didn’t last as long – and someone younger with more interest in / access to drugs could easily be tempted to take “something else” on top of it.

without self discipline and accurate measuring facilities it would be easy to OD and for some unknown reason many UK users do not fear NPS as much as the original controlled drugs; even though the risks are similar.

Never tried that. The APBs are nice things though., as is 5-MAPB I find. How reliable that product from that vendor is though IDK. In one of the only things I saw in english about it it says that 4-APB is only one component of it but again without seeing it myself I don’t know. What is everything it says on the bottle my friend?

Voices

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-apb. Alegria Amarillo