Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-ATB

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-ATB

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

(mod edit : link removed)

Or should I just forget about legal highs?

Whoops 5-APB!!!

lol, you aren’t allowed to post vendor links here

Just dont bother with RC’s like 5/6-APB. They are no replacement for good MD or Mephedrone.

even if some batches of 6-APB are OK its still way expensive for what you get. And others have contained illegal class B substances and been seized by Border Agency for this reason (which is also why we can’t put up vendor links as we have no way of checking if the vendors are selling legit things or not).

its only a few months before the new laws come in anyway, so there is really no incentive to improve the quality of RC’s as the online businesses will increasingly be shut down…

@General Lighting 434891 wrote:

its only a few months before the new laws come in anyway,

Havn’t heard about this. What are they bringing in?

home office will be able to make all new RC’s temporarily classified (some are using the term class D) until ACMD can give them a full classification. Whilst cops can already arrest on suspicion anyway on the street and existing laws can be used to make life more difficult for RC vendors, the new laws mean that it will make it much easier for Border Agency to seize larger incoming RC shipments, thus eventually putting paid to the UK drugs by post market as the stock will run out.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201011/ldbills/062/11062.221-227.html#j402s

@General Lighting 434908 wrote:

home office will be able to make all new RC’s temporarily classified (some are using the term class D) until ACMD can give them a full classification. Whilst cops can already arrest on suspicion anyway on the street and existing laws can be used to make life more difficult for RC vendors, the new laws mean that it will make it much easier for Border Agency to seize larger incoming RC shipments, thus eventually putting paid to the UK drugs by post market as the stock will run out.

Police Reform and Social Responsibility Bill

I see. I’ve read some other contries have laws similair to this.

Thanks for the info GL. 🙂

what date is this coming in? I’ll have to buy a few things beforehand.

has to go through Lords, its at committe stage. its part of a big law which might start late summer / early autumn but the ACMD would also have to decide what substances to stop first.

Parliament UK: Bills before Parliament

Sorry I didn’t realise I wasn’t allowed to link vendors…

no problem – its not just us being harsh but we when we allowed it for a bit in 2009 it turned into a online turf war between loads of vendors, and then one sketchy dude was so blatant he got himself busted hard even when meph was sort of legal and all his customers were whinging because they’d paid but all the stock was in the hands of the feds…

I should have known really. I am a massively careless person, so hopefully I won’t do it again….. *blush*

I want to use a smilie but I can’t find them??

Go to go advanced posting, bottom right of the quick posting box at the bottom.

unless you can remember the code for each one (I can’t and there are loads) you have to use the “go advanced” button to get the smilies… then you get all the post edit icons and one of them with a smiley on it opens up a window with hundreds of ’em…

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-ATB