Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-IT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 replies - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Its shit.

@georgeliverpool94 476250 wrote:

Its shit.

^I really enjoyed reading this trip report. Thank you for sharing such an insightful experience. 😀 just making a lol

@dubstep_joe 476330 wrote:

^I really enjoyed reading this trip report. Thank you for sharing such an insightful experience. 😀 just making a lol

the insight was superb hahahaha

I wouldn’t take it again any time soon

I always buy 5-IT capsules rather than sniffing it. Sniffing it always reminds me of the cinnamon challenge because it’s not the best experience……….capsules are much easier to carry around too and I know how much I have with me and how much to take because too much of this stuff does me over. Would recommend drinking a pint or 2 of water before you sleep on this as it seems to help me the day after……..some eti’s should be kept at hand too cos’ it’s a bastard to sleep off !!!!

@frandjtic 475073 wrote:

sounds like another dissapointing research chem to me. Then again since the ban on drone most of them have been. 6-apb and mxe being the best, although now mxe is going to be banned so theres not alot to choose from in the uk.

Always moaning………. There are loads of c hems out there, just go and look for them, some bad, some good, some amazing, some just totally spiritually mind blowing……… Have you sampled all the 2c’s all the tryptamines? have you even read Phikal and tikhal by shuglin? do you know who he is? drone was crap – really crap mxe was a bit better, but i use chems to enjoy “myself” learn to know that being………. There are somany herbs from the amazon jungle you can buy, beautifull sleep tonics. Have you ever been under dxm? buy some cough mixture, makes ketamin look like to much sugar… go expand your experience of life, perhaps 5-it is a wonderful chem mixed with a PEA or stim……Research it, go find out tell us — Just dont die enroute. DRUGS – a Common way that meets Darwinian theory…………legalize all of them.

like to see more reports of this being bombed tbh, plus dosages

@sapmi 488276 wrote:

like to see more reports of this being bombed tbh, plus dosages

130mg bombed for me is excellent. The best legal stim out there but people are going nuts with it and overdosing and killing themselves. This is why most vendors have now stopped selling it.

This stuff takes about 3hrs to become effective and people are re-dosing thinking that it`s weak/not working.

If you intend to experiment with this please be very careful folks as it`s very easy to overdose on it.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 8 replies - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.