Forums Drugs Trip Reports 5-MeO-Dalt 15mg Evaporated/smoked

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Male age 37
    Weight 162 lbs
    Dose 15mg evaporated and smoked
    Also consumed: 2 x JD, 1 and half pint cider. some Dark rum
    Previous experiences: Cannabis previously an 8 year every day smoker, Amphetamine previously a heavy user, Cocaine used 3-4 times, MDMA used once, Amal butrate sampled 5-6 times. Subject has not had any serious drugs for a number of years, 7mg test sample of 5-MeO-Dalt Oral.

Setting: At home Friday evening doing nothing in particular with wife who is sober.

First evaporated 5mg on some foil using a biro to inhale fumes

Instantly: Slight buzzed feeling in head, kind of light headed feeling, feel slightly high.

This was basicly the sole result of evaporating the substance on foil. Unconvinced I was getting it right this way I decided to chuck 10mg in a roll up made with cigarette tobacco being careful to put most of the chem in the midlle so not to loose any up the roach or in lighting the roll up.

Start smoking roll up

Almost instantly the above effects are noted but gain slightly in strength
    +1 min Still smoking roll up more of the same but getting stronger. Start to note pressure in stomach and increase to heart rate
    +2 min finishing roll up now have definate high sensation almost stimulant like and feel a bit euphoric and definately sexualy aroused
    +3 min Put roll up out walk to front room note legs have gone a bit jelly but its not very bad, note increase in pressure in stomach. Wife says she going to bed, ohh well so much for feeling sexual
    +4 min Sit on sofa with TV on dont even recall what was on. I now start to feel quite stoned and what people describe as monged out. Pressure in stomach still on increase but coping with it
    +8-10 min still feeling monged out like being heavily stoned on cannabis, stomach pressure at the top now getting intense feel like I could be sick if I wanted too. (Note at this point I am good at controlling stomach issues and I am able to release trapped air quite well. I felt like I needed to burp a lot this released the pressure and stopped me being sick. People not use to chemicals of any type or with weak stomachs might freek out and throw up at this point)
    10 min+ Stomach issue still present but less so due to burping, still feel monged out and stoned dont really want to move but could if needed. Effects remain pretty much the same. Check for CEV’s nothing noted.
    20 min+ to 30 min+ start to drift off on the sofa feeling monged. Whilst drifing I keep seeing the outlined faces of people I was at an indain meal with earlier they seem to loom at me and I startle and rouse from drifing (This happened about 4 times) before drifting again and eventually go to sleep.
    +5 Hours Wake on Sofa feeling perfectly normal maybe a slight body load, go to bed sleep no issue.

Next day: I feel fine just a bit spaced out but nothing over the top.

Summary: Some better effects than my last attempt with this chemical though note an increase to undesirable side effects. Increased heart rate present, not noted with oral dose. This still reminds me of being heavily stoned or on the come down from amphetamine in that monged out kind of way. The slight jelly legs and the stomach issue are concerning for an even higher dose. This chemical would not be good for my intended social use as the monged out stoned effect is debilatating. Feeling sexually aroused was good but I wonder if the abilty to act on that would be compromised by the stomach and monged issues.

Follow up (If any): The only new road to try would be 20mg oral though I worry about the side effects and feeling utterly monged. I normally stay up late weekends and play online games but taking this writes off a night as I am quickly asleep. Will have to think about a higher dose and especially the time and setting.

Voices

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 5-MeO-Dalt 15mg Evaporated/smoked