Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-MeO-Dalt Test sample. small dose

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 5-MeO-Dalt Test sample. small dose

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • I originally posted this at Bluelight, if it gets approved lol they dont seem to like my posts over there.

5-MeO-Dalt Test sample. small dose

Male age 37
    Weight 162 lbs
    Dose 7mg oral
    Also consumed: Moderate alcohol, Dark rum
    Previous experiences: Cannabis previously an 8 year every day smoker, Amphetamine previously a heavy user, Cocaine used 3-4 times, MDMA used once, Amal butrate sampled 5-6 times. Subject has not had any serious drugs for a number of years.

Setting: At home Saturday evening watching TV with wife who is sober and observing.

1015pm: Swill down 7mg with some coke. Surprised I can taste the quite disgusting taste in the coke bit like very strong paracetamol. It does not hand around and is quickly gone
    +7 mins: Convinced I already feel something though this is likely placebo and I cant place what it is.
    +9 mins: Definate change in stomach feelings nothing that bad but makes me wonder if it will get worse or how it would feel at a higher dose. Subsides and not noticed again.
    +12 mins: Now convinced I feel a come up. Briefly have a tight chest and felt I had to control breathing for a 2 min period. Suddenly felt very horny but this was gone almost as soon as it came. Noted expanded feeling to back of head, wonder if this is head space? as I am previously unfamiliar with psychedelics
    +30 mins: Have a spaced out kind of feeling and I note that I am rubbing my hands slightly and that I grip my cheek with my teeth. I talk to my wife and when I engage in conversation any effect seems to disapate. I comment that I could in an emergency quite easily get up and for example rush to a hospital. Although I feel an effect it is easily ignored and seems stronger if just sitting not thinking.
    +35 mins: Go to get a drink and in the passage I stop dead as I am sure I hear my chest wheezing loundly but turns out its my zipper swinging and rubbing on something. This noise seems pronounced to me. Around this time I am also tempted to try some Amal butrate to see it it brings on more effects but convince myself to let this dose run its own course and not risk unknown drug combinations.
    +45 mins: Felt a wave that went through my head and mentally I went whooooo when it did but it was gone as quickly as it started. I feel a very minor rush and some tingles in the feet but its still easily ignored if I have to talk or do anything else. I tell my wife how I feel and I say several times that although this is ok I am not sure that more of this would be ok? Not sure what I mean but made sense at the time.
    +60 mins: Have continually had what I think is head space and now feel the odd rush and more of a stoned feeling. Its kind of like a stoned feeling or oddly a comming off of ampetamine feeling but without any of the nastiness. I dont particualarly want to move but I can with ease if I want to. The odd body rushs are a bit of a tease its like a bigger feeling is coming but I know that its not. I am happy watching obscure TV that I never normally watch on a Saturday evening. I am watching a program about inventions in the 1960’s. At no point do I ever feel kept awake in fact I actually feel a bit sleepy. This seems to be the peak of the effects.
    +90?: Somwhere between +90 and and +2hours I fall asleep in my chair.
    +4hours: I wake up in my chair there is a scene on the TV where a lady walks to a desk and draws a knife. She sticks the knife into the table in order to do something else. I immediately think this is very freaky and mentally I say whoa this is freaky but the feeling subsides within seconds. I turn the TV to another channel. I try to watch the Euro 2012 highlights I recorded earlier but fall asleep again at about +4hrs 20.
    +6hrs Wake up again in chair feel 100% normal and go to bed, sleep no issue.

Next day feel fine quite well actually though it should be noted I am normally a heavy drinker and often feel good when I have not consumed much drink on the previous night which is true in this case.

Summary: Obviously only mild experiences that I feel I could easily of turned off or ignored at any time. No visuals noted that I could distinguish. Larger dose required for more effects though this was a good dose to show that there is no allergy issue (To this point). I think this substance may not be good for my intended useage which is a social setting. I felt stoned at times and this would not be good for what I was after. I am therefore not overly tempted to try a larger dose but from curiosity probably will try 15mg+ at a later date. I feel I want to try this during the day perhaps on a sunny afternoon sat in a field rahter than indoors on an evening.

That’s interesting, I tried AMT the other day after reading about all these ”off their nut experiences” and felt pretty much fuck all. I only did 60 mg, which according to some sites was enough to cause ‘overwhelming experiences’ (pussies) and I literally had the same experience as you, felt like something was coming, but it never did, just a lot of yawning, stretching and anticipation. I only bang on because AMT is in the same class as 5-meo-dalt, and after trying AMT and being sorely disappointed I have decided not to try meo-dalt. Though yours was a small dose according to the internet my AMT dose was fairly high…

Does anyone trip balls off these tryptamines here? How much AMT does it take to actually trip?

sniff 80mg of DPT after Ketamine, you’ll trip your fucking tits off. Not for the inexperienced tripper. AMT and 5-meo-dalt are weak psychedelics more for serotonin niceness.

DPT makes you see the fucking light, best shit ever.

@Portsmouth-Ritch 484259 wrote:

That’s interesting, I tried AMT the other day after reading about all these ”off their nut experiences” and felt pretty much fuck all. I only did 60 mg, which according to some sites was enough to cause ‘overwhelming experiences’ (pussies) and I literally had the same experience as you, felt like something was coming, but it never did, just a lot of yawning, stretching and anticipation. I only bang on because AMT is in the same class as 5-meo-dalt, and after trying AMT and being sorely disappointed I have decided not to try meo-dalt. Though yours was a small dose according to the internet my AMT dose was fairly high…

Does anyone trip balls off these tryptamines here? How much AMT does it take to actually trip?

All I can say is what I took was a small dose. There was however some notable effect, I was half expecting not to get anything at all so am slightly optomistic for a higher dose. I am contemplating vapourising a small dose before I go onto trying a higher oral dose as lots of reports say its better vaped. I have read up on 5-MeO-Dalt quite a lot and it has been said that vaporising can have a good effect at lower doses. Also a lot of people say setting is key hence my comment at the end. My home is fairly small, spaces are not huge and at night its dimly lit with darkish colours. I think for a chemical of this type it can be a bit gloomy and not good on the paranoia that a lot of people report with various psychedelics. Ive not given up on this yet will try more and will report it here so if you want to then keep an eye out for the reports. I know Poly is no fan of 5-MeO-dalt have read a lot of his comments on it. However I am not looking to trip balls lol. The short duration and effects minus strong visuals that some report seems nice and more at my level. I am in experienced with psychedelics so seems good to me for now.

yea I will be interested in finding out what it’s like in higher doses. Something short in duration is more up my street too as I don’t have loads of experience with psycedelics so the idea of tripping for hours is something that worries me as I am quite paranoid in nature anyway and fear I might skat out, I will deff give this a test dose though and see where it takes me (hopefully somewhere good lol)

I know this forum doesnt allow advertising but it’s shame these threads cant name suppliers, these chems could be pure from one supplier and cut to hell, mixed other stuff or simply mis-labeled by another supplier leading to very different reports on effects and doses

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 5-MeO-Dalt Test sample. small dose