Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-MeO-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MeO-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Not sure about this chap or his music but the compound seems awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt4DjWyGTXE

It’s very rushy compared to DMT. Very synthetic feeling. I gave Gylfi a high dose mixed with a tiny bit of DMT on 2-3 drips of potent LSD. He went somewhere else and came back somewhat twisted.

I fucking bet he did lol.

Not worth it, DO NOT GO NEAR. Its takes you to some truly horrid and ‘life is over’ realm.

Think a big part of your problem might have been the fact p0ly administed it lol.

I reckon if you left me locked in a room with that music playing constantly, I’d crack and start acting like that pretty quickly anyway lol

This shit is a poison for a reason, my heart rate was through the roof, ‘slight stimulant affect’ is putting it mildly, its trying to kill you. The trip isn’t very nice either feels like your soul is being ripped out of you and theres nothing you can do about it other than brace yourself.

Worth doing if you like things that want to kill you and such, but I’ll take a cuppa tea and a few hobnobs instead.

Yours isn’t the 1st horror story I’ve read tbh Gylfi. I know erowid has some unpleasant trip reports, some even suffering months or longer of severe mental issues so it is a worrying compound no doubt.

True say, just be careful with it as it can REALLY fuck your shit up

Thanks for the advice. Don’t think it’s something I’d try unless I had za pretty serious grip on DMT which sounds far nicer and more forgiving than the 5-MeO-DMT.

Oh yeah. nn is as caring as a ICU nurse, where as MEO is like a bush doctor.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MeO-DMT