Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-MeO-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MeO-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Okay, recently santa brought me some 5-MeO-DMT which has so far only made me need to change my underwear and hasn’t even got near my bong yet as this is a tryptamine that quite worries me and requires my total respect and so is one psych (actually I’m not taking any risks with the Syrian Rue extract but for different reasons) I won’t be doing on a whim.

Described as a much more intense but less visual derivative of DMT and the only derivative of DMT with similar action (4-AcO, 4-HO, a-PO are all analogues of psylocin) and after reading many reports on Erowid etc. this one wil have to wait to be sampled until my testicles have gotten bak to their normal size.

This is shit is mind bending, approach with caution.

Noted and will be using EXTREME caution.

What’s so fucked up with it? Never done DMT but only hear positive feedback from drug forums, would this stuff not be like, ‘fuck me let’s get balls deep ‘ instead of just no balls? Lol

Seriously but, what’s so mental about it?

@smokemary 977669 wrote:

What’s so fucked up with it? Never done DMT but only hear positive feedback from drug forums, would this stuff not be like, ‘fuck me let’s get balls deep ‘ instead of just no balls? Lol

Seriously but, what’s so mental about it?

This is a totally different thing to the regular N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, which is a very nice trip; albeit a scary one at first, but really very nice. On the other hand, 5-MeO-DMT is basically a neurotoxin that IS trying to kill you, I did an 11mg hit, and my heart rate went through the roof, total loss of vision, the feeling that your actually going to die and not in a pleasant way either, but when the trip/nightmare is over, the feeling of rekindled life/brain function is outstanding, to the point you would be called insane due to the drastic affect it had on my mood pre, mid and post dose.

It’s defo worth a go, but personally it’s not something I would recommend to an inexperienced tripsman. EVER.

Have I not posted this video before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt4DjWyGTXE

Don’t think so buddy, not too keen on watching it though, as when I did the stuff it REALLY fucked my up for a long time. I still get moments of horror/terror when I see or hear things that where present when I did it, as well as the muscle spasms that can occur with higher doses of the substance.

I personally worry about the latter medical side affects the substance can produce, which I am suffering as of late, ie the muscle spasms, numbness in places and best of all, the mental health complications. SCARY SHIIIT.

Subscriber

@tryptameanie 977678 wrote:

Have I not posted this video before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt4DjWyGTXE

LOOKS PERFECT FEELINGS, I LOVED TO GET SOME

Subscriber

the human is also producing DMT at very low level or am i wrong?

Yes DMT is produced endodgenouslyin the brain.

But in minute doses, when compared to hitting a pipe of it.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MeO-DMT