Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

92 Sleeps till Christmas

Forums Life Health & Medicine Sleeping & Dreaming 92 Sleeps till Christmas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    • Staff

I’m really looking forward to Christmas this year… :shy:

Going to be with the people I love most of all :love:

Fcuk the presents, they are just a minor thing for me, my day is not going to be ruined if I don’t get any :group_hug

i hope it snows…

im tempted to set the rig up christmas eve, then about 6am christmas day, bang out some xmas anthems full blast

@Angel 353529 wrote:

I’m really looking forward to Christmas this year… :shy:

Going to be with the people I love most of all :love:

Fcuk the presents, they are just a minor thing for me, my day is not going to be ruined if I don’t get any :group_hug

:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

*YAY*

:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

My family do £5 per person,

it makes it fun and lessens the financial pressure on us all,
      or we can make someone something –

These days i don’t really like receiving presents. It might sound strange but i don’t like people spending money on me.

One thing about xmas that annoys me is when people say ‘oh you gotta buy me this’, ‘you gotta buy me that’ and if you don’t they get the arse over it.

Bit fucking greedy really when you think about it, folk should be happy that someone is actually prepared to spend money on them, not dictate what it is.

But i am actually looking forward to it all this year. I am going to be a cheesy motherfucker, Hopefully will have a lot of money saved up by then and about 3 weeks off work.

Nice!!

Family, nice food, booze, warm house and bad telly .. how can people complain? I cant wait 🙂

Staff

@DJCliffy 353667 wrote:

These days i don’t really like receiving presents. It might sound strange but i don’t like people spending money on me.

i feel the same way..

i did however get a birthday present that means more to me than any present i have ever gotten, was bought just for me, and i love it :love:

@Angel 353672 wrote:

i feel the same way..

i did however get a birthday present that means more to me than any present i have ever gotten, was bought just for me, and i love it :love:

What did u get (if u don’t mind me asking, don’t want 2be rude)

Staff

A ring :love: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and it’s the most beautiful gift anybody have given me 😥

@Angel 353675 wrote:

cliffy u better buy me a bike this christmas or i’m gonna get the arse with you

@Angel 353675 wrote:

Ahhhh, that’s lovely.

Last time I got a ring was 25 years ago when I got married.

@Angel 353675 wrote:

A *cock* ring

:laugh_at::laugh_at:

@sweetntasty 353707 wrote:

Ahhhh, that’s lovely.

Last time I got a ring was 25 years ago when I got married.

married at 20? wow, good for you!

I was far to fickle to make a decision like that at 20.. :group_hug

@Tank Girl 353710 wrote:

married at 20? wow, good for you!

I was far to fickle to make a decision like that at 20.. :group_hug

I was actually 19, a month before my 20th birthday and then I had my first baby, the month after I was 21…..baby number 2 at 23 and number 3 at 29. Family complete. :love:

@sweetntasty 353714 wrote:

I was actually 19, a month before my 20th birthday and then I had my first baby, the month after I was 21…..baby number 2 at 23 and number 3 at 29. Family complete. :love:

quadruple wow!!

I really admire peeps who know what they want :love:

it taken me a such a long time to decide / act and am so very happy at the moment is all I can say :bounce_fl

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Life Health & Medicine Sleeping & Dreaming 92 Sleeps till Christmas