Would you like to collaborate with us (Undercurrents, the alternative news network http://www.undercurrents.org ) in making a documentary about the history and politics of free parties? We need your opinions on:
· Why did thousands of people suddenly conspire in civil disobedience?
· What importance did the reaction of the authorities have in the development of the movement?
· Were there any alternative strategies that they did or could have considered?
· What questions would you ask Police and Politicians who were instrumental in the actions/reactions that shaped the course of dance culture?
· How have other countries experienced and dealt with similar movements?
· What events do you consider significant in the evolution of the culture.
· How have free parties changed in the last 10 years?
· What was it like for you?!
· Any other ideas/opinions of the key issues, help shape this into a truthful account of what really went on.
Do you have records, pictures or video footage that could be used?
We have set up a website with a discussion board.Please check it out on our site.
Please forward this message onto other people, who might be interested in
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers and all from Liz, Mette and Mick. email@example.com