Could there be one topic where the Boss of the Forum could really answer to questions, please :
First question : After nearly 4 years you changed the platform to WordPress, could it be possible to change these horrible shitty colors of
Shitty Brown ⇒ Dark Black
Vomiting Orange ⇒ White Green Lemon
Or any other proposition please, these colors are fuc**ng disgusting !!!
I’ve been looking at alternatives, I’ll keep you posted on my progress.
You can try out each of the themes below:
Personally I’m draw to Cinematic because it looks good but has a bunch of extra community features we could use.
Let me know
Mr keymaster Dr Bunsen :
In my opinion, it should be dark like the old party vibe forum, which leads to the only one of the 3 proposition, the 3rd (Cinematic)
I’ve now found what would be a really good new dark theme for the forum, samples below.
What do you recon?
That’s looks so much greater than what we have
This is inviting someone to come back. the colors we had until now are like giving an order to not come back
The new theme is in place. Haven’t quite finished setting everything up yet because I ran out of time. For now though we have much better friending, messaging and private chats. You can also switch between Light and Dark theme although Dark is the default. I’m aware of a couple glitches I need to fix but so far so good. I hope you all the new look…
This is a much better layout (I use it in light mode). Any possibility of making the fonts just /slightly/ bigger (about 1 or 2 points increase?) A “most recent posts” link would be good as well (unless its already there and I haven’t found where it is)
For sure. I’ll take a look at the font size and latest posts feature. I’m still chasing bugs on the new look but it’s a definite improvement I agree.
Some updates on my progress today.
1. Fixed broken Drugs sub-forum HTML/CSS.
2. Updated color scheme of forum descriptions to fit both light and dark themes.
3. Staff list currently includes General Lighting, Angel and myself.
4. Promoted Angel and General Lighting to Almighty user status, of course!
5. Closed or removed a bunch of redundant sub-forums.
6. Paid memberships have been re-activated for anyone who wants to make a contribution. Paid members have exclusive access to the Subscriber Appreciation sub-forum.
Still on my to-do list.
1. Re-enable advertising system for revenue generation.
2. Fix broken links to user profile pages showing 404 errors.
Judging by this thread, the split and subsiquent reformating was a serious undertaking then Dr.B, major kudos to you for keeping it up and operational, also Angel is still here! awesome!