Alright I’m doin some research for media on rave culture and it would be helpful if u could answer these questions and then express other opinions if you have ne.
thanks, [EMAIL=Mel]email@example.com[/EMAIL] xx
1. Being a follower of the contemporary rave scene and having first hand experience in the organisation of such an event, do you feel that people in your position are performing a duty to ravers by bringing their scene back to its underground foundations?
2. Underground rave culture is arising, in your opinion do you think this is what influenced the superclubs of today (such as ‘Gatecrasher one’ and ‘Air’) their decision to refurbish attempting to create a ‘new era’ of music and culture?
3. Expressing your own viewpoint, what do you think is happening to underground rave culture at present?
4. Why do you think certain followers of the contemporary rave scene prefer underground raves to commercialised superclubs or vice versa?
5. Has the popularity of the underground rave industry affected superclubs in anyay?
6. In one sentence, could you express your feelings on the Criminal justice Act?