Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2007-06-29(07-01) Beatherder Festival June 29th-1st July, Lancashire

Forums Rave Festivals Beat-Herder Festival 2007-06-29(07-01) Beatherder Festival June 29th-1st July, Lancashire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Organised by one of the Northwest’s best party providers, Toil Soundsystem, with able support from Trailer Trash, Stumblefunk and others, 3 day festi for only £40!! Check their website and blurb for more info – http://www.beatherder.co.uk

The Beat-Herder Festival is unique to others, evolving from the northern underground party scene it is spiced with artistry. musical madness and theatrical nonesense. It is an event where you see the same face twice and would like to see them a third. It is a festival based on the petite – good things come in small packages as they say. As promoters we are an independently funded group of friends and have no involvement in corporate organisations or receive any sponsorship. Our sole motive is to bring good people together to have a good time in beautiful surroundings.

Come get some people!

PS – people looking for a contacts for NW freeparties could do worse than come to this… x

fuckin a line up. Utah Saints? i thought they were dead. I’ll have to dust off my dungarees and paisley shirt and pop along. Are dogs allowed on site? i couldnt see anything about it on the website

My mistake, its in big letters as well ” absolutly no dogs on site” ho hum

some kid got bitten by sdome krusty mut last year, understandable!

yeah its fair enough, its a pity dog owners cant be more responsible and keep them on a lead in the arenas and pick up their dog shit. All the festies i been to in europe are allowed dogs in the camp sites shame its not the case over here.

This was the highlight of last year for me – I’d reccommend it so much, really nice people, awesome atmosphere and bangin music (plus my band are playing again so come watch us!).:razz:

:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

BUMP!!

this looks quality. respect to toil have been organising quality parties for years

:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

raaaraaa

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Rave Festivals Beat-Herder Festival 2007-06-29(07-01) Beatherder Festival June 29th-1st July, Lancashire