Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-AcO-DMT Questions

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT Questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • OK so I may or may not be sampling 4-AcO-DMT soon and I have a few questions.

1st is something I didn’t expect but something I maybe should have known. The acetoxy and hydroxy derivatives are more similar to psillocin the DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. Do people who have used it find this to be the case?

2nd is dosage. I’ve looked at dosages on erowid but would like to hear your opinions please.#

3rd is ROA. Looks like a I have a choice of vaping or snorting, snorting seems to reduce the amount needed so I wondered which ROA you people prefer.

Any advice is appreciated :).

@Tryptameanie 584235 wrote:

OK so I may or may not be sampling 4-AcO-DMT soon and I have a few questions.

1st is something I didn’t expect but something I maybe should have known. The acetoxy and hydroxy derivatives are more similar to psillocin the DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. Do people who have used it find this to be the case?

2nd is dosage. I’ve looked at dosages on erowid but would like to hear your opinions please.#

3rd is ROA. Looks like a I have a choice of vaping or snorting, snorting seems to reduce the amount needed so I wondered which ROA you people prefer.

Any advice is appreciated :).

Well knowing you, you’ll have started playing with it before anyone had chance to see your thread lol.

Question 1- I personally find it to be a halfway house between DMT and mushrooms. I’ve never had a successful British liberty cap trip though, but had some potent ass South American and Mexican mushrooms a few times. The high sensation I would say is very DMT like, clear headed, pretty easy ride, I find it doesn’t pull me into the trip, you go at it your own pace. In total, none threatening. The visuals however are more mushroom like. Lots of colours and swirls, in my experience at least, no straight lines, very fluent in motion.

Question 2- Dose does seem to very heavily from person to person, even reports on Erowid I think ranged from about 10mg – 60mg. I advise you start somewhere between 10-15 and experiment until you find what hits the spot for you. Personally, it’s a little over 15, maybe 18mg that does it for me. Only experimentation will answer that. Also ROA does effect this, for example, because I don’t snort stuff and haven’t researched I have no idea what would happen if yyou tried sniffing 20mg. My guess is it may be too much though.

Question 3- Kind of answered that already. You’ve just got to find out for yourself sometimes. Play it safe though

I’ll be taking precautions but surpisinglly its not already gone.

Erowid gives threshold for snorting at 2mg but threashold for smoking around 9mg which is quite a difference.

Sounds very interesting though and look forward to it :).

With this ting bro, more is better. I like to take doses around the 80-120mg mark, just so I can’t see my hand in front of my face.

I like this stuff VERY VERY much.

I already think the same thing, at the dose I took I already need to go further and have to allow myself to be taken to get anywhere.

For science.

Also your ROA advice please Gylfi.

@Tryptameanie 584305 wrote:

Also your ROA advice please Gylfi.

What does ROA mean? I’m a bit of a tool when it comes to abbreviated lingo

Route of administration bud. How do you take it?

Ahhhh, basically what I like to do is, get some Tramadols (the ones in the yellow and green caps) empty them, fill them with niceness and bosh two of them. One filled with DuMpT, and the other is just Trammy. Causes a nice opiod/oh my fuckin god effect.

That does indeed sounds special buddy, my arms are like fucking spaghetti lol.

Good man!!!! have fun brah!

DO NOT SNORT OR VAP. Total waste.

It’s nothing like any other DMT material, closest to mushrooms but if you’re exp with both 4-aco and mushies you’ll clearly be able to tell they’re not that alike other than duration and a sort of Psilocin twinge.

Start with 15-20mg, doses of 40mg+ tend to absolute ruin people.

Whatever you do do not listen to 80-120mg dose range, this will put you in a fetal position absolutely obliterated for many hours probably crying like a baby, this stuff is seriously strong. I have fuck loads of experience in the past and it can bring you to your knees and turn you into a scared child very easily.

My personal advise is, put 20mg onto your tongue, wait a minute, wash what evers left down, and stay indoors, sometimes this stuff can really affect motor skills and make you very fucked and tired, other times you get opposite of a psychedelic trip and it feels like super clean pure euphoria with light visuals…. very interesting how it can have this effect, i’m sure people experienced with mushrooms know what i’m on about Absolute head fuck madness vs loved up party euphoria feeling….

Anyway enjoy this stuff, it’s potentially the best drug i’ve ever done VS DMT…. They’ve both put me in head spaces and afterglows which made me happy for long periods of time with little to no side effects. If there is a drug to promote, which i try not to do anymore, this is definitely one of them….

Thank you very much polski 🙂

We look forward to a trip report at some point if you can manage it bud

Maybe not from this you won’t lol.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT Questions