Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-AcO-DMT Questions

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT Questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • A few days before the 4-AcO-FMT was due I thought it was gone be the 4-hydroxy instead so I looked it up in TIHKAL. In fact 4-HO-DMT is Psilocin and the 4-AcO-DMT is also called O-Acetylpsilocin another close relative of psilocyhbin but I had no idea. I was expecting the aco to only be slightly different to 4-ho or just plain old DMT but I was not expecting an excellent mushroom trip. Fucking loved it but still bo closer than before to experi9ecing DMT 😥

If your looking to get a lil closer to a DMT experience out of it then I would recommend taking a gram or 2 or Syrian Rue 30-45 minutes before consumption of 4aco … IME it appears to slow the visuals down a little bit where you can get a good look at things “so to speak” while intensifying the entire experience.. also very useful for taking mushroom trips to the next level or getting the most out of a smaller doses …

I had another good go on this last Wednesday. Don’t know what dose I took, foolishly just poured some into a skin and bunged it in my mouth. Really could have been anywhere between about 35-70mg I reckon. Didn’t really look, just did.

Fuck me though, wish I had recorded the dose because think whatever I took was pretty much my ideal dose; not too weak, not quite too strong either, but not far off. Within 10 minutes of consumption I’d started coming up and within 15 minutes the CEVs were kicking off. Started off with my visuals appearing behind my eyelids in a comic strip style, like scenes from a cartoon unfolding before me. Had very similar themed visuals on a DMT + MDMA combination in the past.

After just shy of 30 minutes it was safe to say I was tripping balls, anything in motion was trailing to fuck, colours enhanced and splashing out of surfaces, solid walls were dripping and rippling. The buzz was bloody powerful too, was tempted to take some Etizolam just to soothe me a bit but didn’t want to lose any visuals so stuck at it.

Within an hour I had to pull myself away from the monitor. Standard text looked alien, foreign and unfamiliar; that’s when writing remained still long enough for me to try and read it. This stuff had hold of me good; all I could do was sit back and admire/endure lol. I quickly sank into a very heavy psychedelic head trip. A definite air of dissociation from it too. I wasn’t quite thinking as me, more, for me. I engaged in what some may call a rather typical but radical mushroom style trip; I was questioning my ego and all my inner demons and summoning answers normally unfathomable to me. So this is the spiritual side of psychedelia; something I had only encountered a couple of times on Ketamine, but shit gets too messy on Ket. The answers don’t have as much clarity on that substance. With this, the answers I was able to provide myself seemed very natural, I wondered why I had struggled so much to see them previously. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts at this point, I’d pretty much stopped tracking time, not that I’d have been able to read a clock. But I think I was about 2-3 hours in. With all the demanding questions answered for, I found myself mentally relaxing into a state of total euphoria. I was convinced that life would be better after this trip, because I had told myself how to deal with or cope with various obstacles in my life. No more anxiety, I can get a job doing whatever I want, I don’t have to continue being an addict, I can better control my mental health issues, I can recover from my most recent failed relationship and learn to love again. All these thoughts running through my head at the same time, and they felt real, not just another guilt ridden drug trip where I was trying to convince myself this would be the last time I would get high as an escape. For the first time, possibly ever, I felt not only externally happy but actually at peace with myself as an individual. Happiness I believe can be an act, true internal contentment can’t be faked IMO. The best part is nearly a week later and these thoughts are still with me. Okay, I’m still a depressive struggling to get his life back on track, but I’ve got more fight in me now, and I really am trying to combat the drug addiction. No it’s not easy or fun, but I’m making slow but very definite improvement. If I can complete today that’ll be day three of total sobriety. For someone who was smoking dope and taking benzos everyday that’s a pretty big step. And another change is I’m doing it for me now, not just because I’m losing friends or hurting family on the path to self destruction. Truth be told, if I make it out the other end; ACO could have been the kick up the arse that literally saved my life. And even a recent stay on a psychiatric ward didn’t have that large of an impact on me. Fuck you depression! You’re not in control any longer. I am.

Besides all the knowledge and self wisdom that it apparently granted me, things did take a rather silly turn as well. I’m guessing I was about 4 hours in, so halfway-ish. All the infinite possibilities of life really began to sink in, a little too much perhaps. I was imagining several different alternative lifestyles at the same time. Watching myself live 5 or 6 different potentials all at once; each seeming glorious in its own way. From the mundane life of an office worker to the extremes of a ski instructor, all had a welcome place in my mind at this point. And then, out of nowhere, my brain must have fragmented because I found myself for the first time in my life weighing out the pros and cons of a sex change operation. This came into my mind without authorisation, just crept in with all the other possibilities. Probably sat and thought about it for at least 20 minutes before it dawned on me just how astray my thoughts had led me. Upon the re-appreciation for my penis I started howling with laughter.

Make of it what you will

Excellent report there Pysentist ! These are the kind of reports that really hit home with me , afterall it was after a magical intense mushroom trip about 3 years ago that I kicked a real nasty Heroin addiction … having a lot of the same kind of realizations it sounds like you had … it was one of the hardest things I had ever done but I was able to go about with some amount of confidence that my mushroom teachers help me discover … this is also shows you what a wonderful and special chemical 4aco is and why it still ranks so high in my books !

Hang in there bud , remember where your head is at now and you can accomplish anything you want ! and if you ever loose touch with those answers well ….you now know where to find them don’t you ? 😉

@36Chambers 585958 wrote:

Excellent report there Pysentist ! These are the kind of reports that really hit home with me , afterall it was after a magical intense mushroom trip about 3 years ago that I kicked a real nasty Heroin addiction … having a lot of the same kind of realizations it sounds like you had … it was one of the hardest things I had ever done but I was able to go about with some amount of confidence that my mushroom teachers help me discover … this is also shows you what a wonderful and special chemical 4aco is and why it still ranks so high in my books !

Hang in there bud , remember where your head is at now and you can accomplish anything you want ! and if you ever loose touch with those answers well ….you now know where to find them don’t you ? 😉

Prior to that experience I didn’t actually believe it possible for me to have this form of psychedelic enlightenment. I’d aimed for that spiritual, inner peace seeking type head-space before on other psychedelics. But even DMT itself just gave me pure wacky madness. Nothing remotely spiritual. I’d come to the conclusion that my brain simply isn’t wired up for that type of trip. So yeah, this experience certainly took me by surprise too. I’m entering day 4 of sobriety. Cravings for benzos are dissipating but sleep is not improving; at least I haven’t gotten out of bed all anxious this morning, in fact feeling pretty good. Weed feels tempting too, but only to pass the time, no real desire to be high.

DMT just happens to quickly IME to really be able to bring anything spiritual back from it , as fun as it is and as important as it seems at the time … unless ofcourse you make “changa” with the DMT … and as much as I LOVE 4aco-dmt , ultimately if you can get good mushrooms where you are then that would be your best bet at getting where you wanna be spiritually … that being said 4aco is an EXCELLENT substitute … I do wish you the best in regards to your addiction struggles , I really do know how hard it can be !
    Keep us posted

This is one of my favourite psys for sure

There is alot in research lit to backup the claim that pscilacetin (4aco) metabolizes into 4-HO-DMT… aka the active ingerdient in mush.

Dose; start at 10-15mg oral, go as high as 35mg….. but dude 4aco can be INTENSE!

Oral is the best route…. but its not entirly bad to snort 5-20mg. Only dif is itcomes on faster and lasts shorter than oral.

4-aco is o-acetylpscilocin isn’t it?

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT Questions