Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-MEO-DMT or METH?

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MEO-DMT or METH?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • hmm so SWIM (ME) just recived some “5-MEO-DMT” and as my 0.001 sensitivity scales have not arived yet i self mesured it several times with increasing doeses and smoked it in a test tube last night. only thing i felt was a massive feeling of euphoria and then a mahooosive want for more … i have a feeling i was sold meth …. the dose i ended up with was quite big with little effect to what i thought i should get from DMT … any thoughts?

dude that sounds like meth!!!! If it was DMT i thought it was supposed to send you into space? If it’s meth then take that shit back, please don’t start with that shit man. You need someone who knows though to tell ya innit pal :yakk:

DJCliffy;305712 wrote:
    dude that sounds like meth!!!! If it was DMT i thought it was supposed to send you into space? If it’s meth then take that shit back, please don’t start with that shit man. You need someone who knows though to tell ya innit pal :yakk:

well 5-MEO-DMT isn’t supposed to be as visual as n,n DMT .. but i am pretty sure what i did was a pile of wank for what i thought dmt was suposed to be… (smoked some, what was left in the test tube, just a sec ago .. and it’s just really rushy) the rest was flushed down the loo last night so dont worrie m8 .. i not gonna loose my teeth :laugh_at:

the question i was asking .. and i wanna know from some one who has done 5-MEO-DMT (and preferably meth also) … weather 5-MEO gives you a propper want for more and a rush? .. i belive it’s suposed to make you feel enlightened (obviosly depending on your experiance).. and not clucking? .. just need to conferm this… raaa

DontBeliveTheHype!;305715 wrote:
    well 5-MEO-DMT isn’t supposed to be as visual as n,n DMT .. but i am pretty sure what i did was a pile of wank for what i thought dmt was suposed to be… (smoked some, what was left in the test tube, just a sec ago .. and it’s just really rushy) the rest was flushed down the loo last night so dont worrie m8 .. i not gonna loose my teeth :laugh_at:

the question i was asking .. and i wanna know from some one who has dont 5-MEO-DMT (and preferably meth also) … weather 5-MEO gives you a propper want for more? .. i belive it’s suposed to make you feel inlightened .. and not clucking? .. just need to conferm this… raaa

Are you clucking for more though? what colour was the stuff as well? 😉

DJCliffy;305716 wrote:
    Are you clucking for more though? what colour was the stuff as well? 😉

illuminus yellow … lol

na it was white … and i am not clucking now .. but after i had smoked it a few times last night .. i really wanted more .. it was an urge that was really strong! … i have an addictive personality any way .. so am not sure weather it was just my normal .. i want more … or it was actualy that shit that was making me feel like that .. pretty sure it was that stuff cos it was a propper harsh urge to take more and not just a nigaling thought! ..

DontBeliveTheHype!;305717 wrote:
    illuminus yellow … lol

Sounds dodge mate! Well fair play for flushing it but i can’t help but think you should of returned it and demanded to know what it was! 😉

DJCliffy;305721 wrote:
    Sounds dodge mate! Well fair play for flushing it but i can’t help but think you should of returned it and demanded to know what it was! 😉

na .. it was wight (just incase you missed my next post lol) i still think it might of been 5-meo (or not).. just not what i had expected … alltho it wouldn’t suprise me if that shit was highly addictive as well as meth … i just need to find out from some one who has done it b4 … i mean it’s a fucking strong strong smokable chem .. fasion has it that these type of drugs are fucknig adictive! but i just don’t know

DontBeliveTheHype!;305723 wrote:
    na .. it was wight (just incase you missed my next post lol) i still think it might of been 5-meo (or not).. just not what i had expected … alltho it wouldn’t suprise me if that shit was highly addictive as well as meth … i just need to find out from some one who has done it b4 … i mean it’s a fucking strong strong smokable chem .. fasion has it that these type of drugs are fucknig adictive! but i just don’t know

Just wait till later until someone with experience comes online. :love:

DJCliffy;305729 wrote:
    Just wait till later until someone with experience comes online. :love:

yeah you suck lol … :love:

DontBeliveTheHype!;305731 wrote:
    yeah you suck lol … :love:

No i don’t, who you been talking to? :laugh_at:

DJCliffy;305739 wrote:
    No i don’t, who you been talking to? :laugh_at:

ha you know fully well who i have been talking to! 😉

Both 5 meo dmt and meth suck ass.. 5 meo dmt gave me a headache and nothing more for the most part and meth does about the same but makes me paranoid and clench my jaw the whole time… i pick 2ce

Well, hearing your story, it doesn’t sound like you took 5meo-dmt,
    ’cause you don’t get euphoria from it.
    Not sure about the addictive qualities, but i think its highly unlikely.
    And you didn’t use a scale to measure it? Are you nuts?
    Maybe luckily for you it wasn’t 5meo-dmt.

PinkjazzCat;307231 wrote:
    Well, hearing your story, it doesn’t sound like you took 5meo-dmt,
    ’cause you don’t get euphoria from it.
    Not sure about the addictive qualities, but i think its highly unlikely.
    And you didn’t use a scale to measure it? Are you nuts?
    Maybe luckily for you it wasn’t 5meo-dmt.

yeah i was in such a state b4 i took it i was very lucky it wasn’t dmt!

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MEO-DMT or METH?