Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-MEO-DMT or METH?

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MEO-DMT or METH?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • elretardo87;307329 wrote:
    Maybe it was just very low quality. I think the desire for more is quite common if you don’t quite make the full experience.

In future you could try it in true dodge style and chase it on foil. Set up a few lines and chase each in turn until you get the effect desired. Means that you can dose up to the required dose without going too far.

not sure there will be a next time .. and the way i did it was simila to that method …

DontBeliveTheHype!;305720 wrote:
    na it was white … and i am not clucking now .. but after i had smoked it a few times last night .. i really wanted more .. it was an urge that was really strong! … i have an addictive personality any way .. so am not sure weather it was just my normal .. i want more … or it was actualy that shit that was making me feel like that .. pretty sure it was that stuff cos it was a propper harsh urge to take more and not just a nigaling thought! ..

Oh dear moreish meth, not good :crazy_diz

If you went to bed within a couple days of taking it then I’m positive its not meth though.

elretardo87;307508 wrote:
    If you went to bed within a couple days of taking it then I’m positive its not meth though.

+1

Meth keeps you up for days

na i passed out … but i had been up all night allready and was amazingly drunk … probs 5meo just crap or i wasn’t smoking it properly

PC World is perhaps not the first magazine you would think of for RC advice, but according to their online article they bought and tested a load of substances recently. The one that turned out not to be as advertised was 5-MEO-DMT.

Quote:
    One product, however, wasn’t quite as represented: A substance billed as the powerful hallucinogen 5-MeO-DMT (short for 5-methoxy-dimethyltryptamine, according to Wikipedia) turned out to be a benign muscle stimulant called 5-Methoxytryptamine, UMresearchers said.
    leveret;307660 wrote:
    PC World is perhaps not the first magazine you would think of for RC advice, but according to their online article they bought and tested a load of substances recently. The one that turned out not to be as advertised was 5-MEO-DMT.

yeah very unlikely place to find drug info … intresting none the less 😉

5-meo-DMT will make you hallucinate. Methamphetamine will get you really high for 4-6 hours, and then you come down and want more, and take more until you don’t realize you’ve been awake for several days (depending on quality, and amount you have).

To say 5-MeO-DMT makes you trip is like saying a 10 ton wieght falling on top of you ight hurt a bit.

@tryptameanie 970938 wrote:

To say 5-MeO-DMT makes you trip is like saying a 10 ton wieght falling on top of you ight hurt a bit.

I nearly had a nervous break done because of 5 MEO dude, the shit ain’t made to be used, only for killing things, thats all its good for.

Maybe me grabbing a sample isn’ such a good idea then….

By all means, try it, but don’t go over 5-7mg’s, as its reaaaaallly fuckin potent stuff, I did 11mg’s with 2-5mg’s NN-DMT, whilst on lsd…..thought I was gonna die. 5-MeO-DMT has an incredible stimuli effect to it, hence the reason its a venom, a few diazipams would be ideal for keeping panic free when trying it I reckon.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 5-MEO-DMT or METH?