Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

6/5-6/8 INFRASOUND MUSIC FESTIVAL Black River Falls, WI

Forums Rave Festivals 6/5-6/8 INFRASOUND MUSIC FESTIVAL Black River Falls, WI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • I had thought the old multimedia PC I had been using to provide the SVHS signal (as second monitor) was kaput; but it turned out only to be bad elcos on a different graphics card I had installed in it, so I took that one out and put in the old one.

The soundtrack is a relay of a low power FM transmitter I got for about €6 online (it has a 50m range if put in a high corner of my bedroom away from other interference sources and used with an audio extension lead (that acts as an antenna) – best of all as I haven’t modded the device in any way, its got a CE mark and I have been careful to pick a frequency that isn’t used by any other nearby broadcaster (I even left room for a pirate from Essex that occasionally crops up at that end of the band) its perfectly legal 🙂

it was normal in the 1980s for the PTT of many countries to play the audio of a radio station along with the test card (as both signals would be available from the Telephone Exchange) and at holiday times other messages were sometimes added to the testcard 😉

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Rave Festivals 6/5-6/8 INFRASOUND MUSIC FESTIVAL Black River Falls, WI