Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

9 Charged after rave violence

Forums Rave Free Parties & Teknivals 9 Charged after rave violence

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    the thing thhat people need to get straight with stories like this though is that, when we – the ‘ravers’ – start a riot…we’re completely in the wrong…whether the police are wankers or not, they have a job to do, and its a privelege in the world we live in…whether we like it or not

That’s OB talk! Nah seriously ur right dude. I know they piss people off but we’d soon miss them if they fucked off! 😉

DJCliffy wrote:
    That’s OB talk! Nah seriously ur right dude. I know they piss people off but we’d soon miss them if they fucked off! 😉

shit….my covers blown….im really the chief constable at south yorkshire police force

look at it this way

if some people stole your car, you’d be pissed off, even if they didn’t actually steal it permanently or burn it out

but instead put it back on your driveway the next day with the petrol tank nearly empty, and some scratches/scrapes/dents on the body and you could tell that it had been ragged..

And even you had two cars and didn’t always use the second one, you still probably wouldn’t want any random just “borrowing it” (although you might let a close friend drive it if they asked permission)

And your neighbours then say “hey, we saw some people driving that car at 2in the morning doing handbrake turns and blasting out hardstyle, the noise woke is up”

If this happened every weekend, you’d either want the bobbies to nick whoever was “borrowing” the car, or take matters into your own hands to deal with the culprit..

this is how the farmers/locals feel about what has happened to their areas in East Anglia..

spark_plug wrote:
    shit….my covers blown….im really the chief constable at south yorkshire police force

I knew it! Can i come to ur station and search the evidence room? :weee:

DJCliffy wrote:
    I knew it! Can i come to ur station and search the evidence room? :weee:

aye….go on then. i’ll let you sniff a murdered prostitutes knickers if you behave yourself

spark_plug wrote:
    aye….go on then. i’ll let you sniff a murdered prostitutes knickers if you behave yourself

Hehe nice one man! :laugh_at:

the thing is if shit didn’t happen at raves like some stupid motherfucker starting a riot or abusing the police or other people at the rave, passers by or even if it’s the rave it’s self being too close to residents, the police wouldn’t come down so hard .. even if they do some times for no reason .. the frequency would be soo far less if people didn’t bring it on them selves

The policeman who lost a finger did so in a non vilence related incident.

AFAIK it was dropping a heavy amp rack they had seized on it.

elretardo87 wrote:
    The policeman who lost a finger did so in a non vilence related incident.

AFAIK it was dropping a heavy amp rack they had seized on it.

well in that case it servers HIM right

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Rave Free Parties & Teknivals 9 Charged after rave violence