Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

Ever Been to an Illegal Rave?

Forums Rave Free Parties & Teknivals Ever Been to an Illegal Rave?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Unregistered wrote:
    I’ve never been to an outdoor rave (in the country) and feel I am missing something…

    i have a feeling you’re right πŸ˜‰

    waste no more time.. :mobile_ph

    go party! :lol_big:

    Site wrote:
    It’s arguable, but a free party only becomes an illegal event once the police have declared it that way, until then it’s just unlicenced. I think…

    All that aside, free party is good! πŸ™‚

    hughThe only reason the police bust them is that there are to many kids going and i do mean kids,15-16 no wonder they are they are still in prams for fuck sake

    Unreg wrote:
    The only reason the police bust them is that there are to many kids going and i do mean kids,15-16 no wonder they are they are still in prams for fuck sake

    I understand what you say, but perhaps its more because these youths do not behave themselves when they are at these events!

    If they are trashing the place, robbing other people or fighting, then its fairly obvious they will attract unwelcome attention from the authorities, same as if these teens are bingeing on drugs and their families / doctors /other NHS staff are picking up the pieces and having to care for them (or take them into care!)

    i started becoming interested in rave music at age 16 – but did not attend a rave until about 17/18. other friends of mine started raving in their early teens, many are now DJ’s / party organisers.

    perhaps its more because raves are commonplace and youth today (bah! that makes me sound extremely old now!) take them for granted? In the late 80s/early 90s it was a special occasion…..

    Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel ΓΌber dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

    hello i live near manchester can anyone tell me where there are any raves?? dave. daver984@hotmail.com

    Raver_uk wrote:
    Hi peeps,
    I’m new here and was just wondering if any of you have ever been to an illegal rave? i was at one on saturday and had the time of my life!! i got wel and truly fuct! Let me know what you think of outdoor raves.

    Jake

    I went to one last saturdayyy …i think outdoor ones are amazing! ..Apart from the mornin! ..Thier amazin though when your just smasheddd and the music :weee:

    yup sure do love the freedom, the music, the people, the lsd and mdma, the everything ooooooooooooooyea :love:

    xstephyx wrote:
    I went to one last saturdayyy …i think outdoor ones are amazing! ..Apart from the mornin! ..Thier amazin though when your just smasheddd and the music :weee:

    welcome to partyvibe stephy πŸ™‚

    I think the morning can be even better though unless the comedown is kicking in, you can go exploring the woods and surroundings πŸ™‚

    this is a really old thread, I had virtually forgotten about it… amazing how things have changed, you couldn’t get away with some of those earlier posts (with full names/locations) today…

    Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel ΓΌber dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.
    General Lighting wrote:
    welcome to partyvibe stephy πŸ™‚

    I think the morning can be even better though unless the comedown is kicking in, you can go exploring the woods and surroundings πŸ™‚

    this is a really old thread, I had virtually forgotten about it… amazing how things have changed, you couldn’t get away with some of those earlier posts (with full names/locations) today…

    haha thankyouu πŸ˜€

    yeahh the mornins r alrighttt :p just the cold :|! an also everythink looks different in the mornin from the night beforeee haha wooo :p

    oohhh well im pretty new tooo this πŸ˜›

    x

    Unreg wrote:
    The only reason the police bust them is that there are to many kids going and i do mean kids,15-16 no wonder they are they are still in prams for fuck sake

    yeah sure it is mate :rolleyes:

    there seems to have been bare old threads dug up lately :weee:

    Unreg wrote:
    The only reason the police bust them is that there are to many kids going and i do mean kids,15-16 no wonder they are they are still in prams for fuck sake

    the “kids” are probaly the future of the rave scene when all the older people retire from doing parties whos gunna take other? yup the younger kids raaa

    xstephyx wrote:
    I went to one last saturdayyy …i think outdoor ones are amazing!

    glad you enjoyed it, and yes outdoor parties are amazing …

    xstephyx wrote:
    ..Apart from the mornin! ..Thier amazin though when your just smasheddd and the music :weee:

    brghhh!!!! my friend the morning (for me anyway, i dont no about anyone else) being there for the sunrise is one of the best bits … sitting with your mates running low on beer, smokes and whatnot when the sun is coming up is not something a lot of people do often, try and appreciate it next time πŸ˜‰

    Digital-A wrote:
    brghhh!!!! my friend the morning (for me anyway, i dont no about anyone else) being there for the sunrise is one of the best bits … sitting with your mates running low on beer, smokes and whatnot when the sun is coming up is not something a lot of people do often, try and appreciate it next time πŸ˜‰

    I love this time off day, sitting about people watchin (they do some strange things you know), and then maybe go for a little adventure if yourin a good place……. i have found loads of interesting things doing that (also an Xmas tree) πŸ˜‰

    Also the time of day when you want water and can only find beer :weee:

    ob :bounce_fl

    starlaugh wrote:
    I love this time off day,

    Also the time of day when you want water and can only find beer :weee:

    o its so true …

    wee bit bait.. “oooh i just love outdoor parties! went to one last weekend, could u please tell me all ur names, addresses and drugs that u sell/take? thanks”

0

Voices

56

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Rave Free Parties & Teknivals Ever Been to an Illegal Rave?