Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?

Forums Drugs GHB & GBL GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • @1984 394411 wrote:

    its an illegal solvent that is converted to GHB (rohypnol) in the body.

    GHB has nothing to do with Rohypnol you retard

    ^^^
    Thats exactly what I wanted to say, they are two totally different drugs all together. LMFAO!
    But I was recently scammed online, blah! Story of my life after trying to buy an ID online when I was under
    21 and wanted to DJ some Bars here in the states. But anyways, if anyone has any valid sites to buy gbl
    off of and ships to the states here I would appreciate it a ton! I’m sick of scams and losing money. 🙁

    @Superhumanstu 451235 wrote:

    GHB has nothing to do with Rohypnol you retard

    That’s not very nice.

    ^
    Ya it was!
    It was funny, just admit it.
    lol

    @SuperGman 451482 wrote:

    ^
    Ya it was!
    It was funny, just admit it.
    lol

    i don’t find my friend being refereed to as a retard funny. also rohybnol and ghb/gbl are used in the same sinister ways.

    ^
    Well if you want to get technical, they are in fact two totally different drugs and sure if you take certain amounts of almost any one drug you can knock yourself out or pass out due to it, ie alcohol, etc. but I think it was more said all in fun not to intentionally hurt the kids feelings. Man people take the internet too serious these days. Life goes on!

    @SuperGman 451689 wrote:

    ^
    Well if you want to get technical, they are in fact two totally different drugs and sure if you take certain amounts of almost any one drug you can knock yourself out or pass out due to it, ie alcohol, etc. but I think it was more said all in fun not to intentionally hurt the kids feelings. Man people take the internet too serious these days. Life goes on!

    no i know the guy in real life and i stick by my mates, wouldn’t you? if i called your friend a retard would you laugh it off OH IT’S JUST THE INTERNET CAN’T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS HA HA HAAAAA or try and defend someone just because they made a mistake.

    If you know anything about actual drugs then you can see the chemical make up difference here:

    Ruhypnol:

    and now

    GHB:

    Get it, got it, good.

    I along with others can’t stand some peoples ignorance some times, they are in fact different.
    Just because you say they are similar doesn’t make them similar, sorry.
    They may have similar properties when taken but are not the same still even in that sense.
    Just because weed is weed doesn’t make it heroin or cocaine if you say they are similar…? They both get you high yes, and smoke enough and you could pass out probably from all of thee above? hell I don’t know. But they are in fact two totally different drugs ya know. That’s all that really needed to be said. No name calling or anything, now that is just plain rude and ignorant. Sorry to help feed the beast. No hard feelings meant.

    @p0ly 451690 wrote:

    no i know the guy in real life and i stick by my mates, wouldn’t you? if i called your friend a retard would you laugh it off OH IT’S JUST THE INTERNET CAN’T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS HA HA HAAAAA or try and defend someone just because they made a mistake.

    Okay brotha.
    Got your drift. All that needed to be said is no they are not the same.
    I don’t think the retard comment was meant to have such an impact.
    So its not funny, its a pathetic attempt at pointing out some ones knowledge upon this subject and using a cruel word to do so.
    Ask for the kids forgiveness? hell idk?
    I don’t really care anymore -it wasn’t funny and it was a bad idea to name call.

    I just don’t like it when people preach what they don’t know.

    i’m pretty sure everyone but that 1 guy at that time thought rohybnol was GHB… i just mentioned they were used in the same sinister way because he probably read a thing about date rape and both drugs were mentioned.

    @p0ly 451693 wrote:

    i’m pretty sure everyone but that 1 guy at that time thought rohybnol was GHB… i just mentioned they were used in the same sinister way because he probably read a thing about date rape and both drugs were mentioned.

    Having spoken to 1984 he says he has no sodding idea how he got the two things confused but blames his mental instability at the time.

    @HSB 451719 wrote:

    Having spoken to 1984 he says he has no sodding idea how he got the two things confused but blames his mental instability at the time.

    LOL

    Does anyone know the actual legality in ordering GBL to the UK. isnt it legal to order in smaller amounts?

    it was made class C in December 2009.

    Small amounts of any controlled susbtance do often escape the scrutiny of the Royal Mail IB (Investigation Board) or the UK Border Agency but there are of course risks involved…

    Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel über dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

    Anyone know a place to get it from that will ship to the US? PM me if you don’t want to post it

0

Voices

182

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs GHB & GBL GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?