Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?

Forums Drugs GHB & GBL GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • @p0ly 421768 wrote:

    Typical Fr0gman response. I bet even if anti GHB scientific data was presented to you you wouldn’t even accept it.

    I don’t know. Find some and I will be happy to review it.

    @p0ly 421768 wrote:

    What about people who suffer from severe cluster head aches and no medication cured it except when they took LSD or Mushrooms?

    I think that if it helps them that is great. I never said LSD or mushrooms are bad.

    @p0ly 421768 wrote:

    If you take GHB daily then you need it daily to sleep, i wouldn’t wanna depend on something that much.

    Then you have never had to live with not being able to sleep. I would not wish chronic insomnia on my worst enemy as it is a torturous way to go through life. If you could not sleep a normal cycle you would be happy to depend on anything that solved the problem. Fortunately, I found GHB and it is a miracle for correcting the most profound sleep disorders.

    @p0ly 421768 wrote:

    But obviously these people are using it wrong!! Like there’s even such thing as wrong or right but it’s gotta help your argument so THEY’RE WRONG AND SO IS EVERYONE WHO TELLS YOU DIFFERENT ABOUT GHB.

    Yes! If you are using something for the explicit purpose of getting high; you are abusing that substance. It does not matter if it is GHB or wine. If you abuse something and you suffer a poor outcome you cannot blame anyone buy yourself.

    I don’t see getting high as abuse, it may abuse your body if used too much but abuse is like saying it’s wrong and judging people.

    I don’t judge someone for wanting to feel good. Is depression not a good reason for wanting to feel better for awhile? Drugs never not worked for me if i felt upset they’d actually sort me out.

    I think you’re judging people too harshly.

    @p0ly 421770 wrote:

    I don’t see getting high as abuse, it may abuse your body if used too much but abuse is like saying it’s wrong and judging people.

    No, abuse is not judging. You are brining that to the table as guilt. Abuse means taking responsibility. I do not care what you put into or take out of your body. It is your body. Use it and abuse it as you see fit, but take responsibility for the negative crap that come along. Do not sit and say, “GHB is bad because I know some people that got into trouble abusing it.” That is simply untrue and irresponsible. GHB is not bad. Abusing GHB alongside alcohol or pills is bad because it is DANGEROUS. You have the right and my blessing to do dangerous things if that is what you want to do, but do not blame GHB for causing problems when it is the people that cause the problems.

    @p0ly 421770 wrote:

    I don’t judge someone for wanting to feel good. Is depression not a good reason for wanting to feel better for awhile? Drugs never not worked for me if i felt upset they’d actually sort me out.

    If a person is looking for a “thing” to fill a void in the their lives they are on a slippery slope. I have taken many drugs throughout my life for a variety of different reasons. I have taken drugs to escape, to feel good, to get high, you name it. I can tell you this; none of them ever worked to solve the problem.

    If you are fighting depression then you need to discover the cause of the depression. Once you discover how your brain chemistry is out of whack you can then take steps to correct it and I suggest doing that naturally through dietary supplements.

    Go here: Change Your Brain, Change Your Body Questionnaire – Amen Clinics

    Take the evaluation. It will give you some valuable insight into how your brain functions and what you can do to correct things.

    @p0ly 421770 wrote:

    I think you’re judging people too harshly.

    I think people deserve the truth and if that is harsh then so be it. I think it harsh to allow people to hide behind a veil and blame drugs for their problems.

    So because it didn’t work for you then it’s less valid?

    I bet GHB isn’t a cure for everyone. People react differently to everything.

    I’m pretty sure GHB is a good medicine for what you say it’s for but nothing you can say will persuade me to think it’s as safe as you are making out.

    I’m all for legalization of every substance even the deadly ones i just think GHB is not safe accept it, you think it is fair enough.

    @p0ly 421773 wrote:

    So because it didn’t work for you then it’s less valid?

    No, because self-medicating with street drugs does not work for ANYONE. Doing so is not “less valid” it is totally invalid.

    Again, stop hiding behind the veil. If you want to take drugs because it is fun then say so, but do not come forward with some lame statement that you are are trying to treat depression with street drugs. That simply does not work in the long-term and rarely works in the short-term.

    @p0ly 421773 wrote:

    I bet GHB isn’t a cure for everyone. People react differently to everything.

    You are right. There is no evidence that it cures cancer or tooth decay, but there is a mountain of evidence that it is largely effective in addressing a long list of other issues.

    Again, you are right. Different people react differently to many things. GHB may not be right for everyone (I have mentioned that in earlier posts), but it is not, bad, evil or dangerous when taken properly.

    @p0ly 421773 wrote:

    I’m pretty sure GHB is a good medicine for what you say it’s for but nothing you can say will persuade me to think it’s as safe as you are making out.

    I really do not care if you believe me. I take it every day. I have close contact with loads of people that take it every day. I receive regular check ups from my doctor and everyone involved agrees that used correctly GHB is safe and healthful.

    @p0ly 421773 wrote:

    I’m all for legalization of every substance even the deadly ones i just think GHB is not safe accept it, you think it is fair enough.

    Interesting that you would choose to legalize all drugs but you have a problem with guns.

    Look into the therapeutic benefits on depression on substances like DMT, LSD, Psilocybin an then tell me they don’t treat depression.

    @fr0gman 421755 wrote:

    You are right. Guns do not kill people. People kill people. Drugs do not kill people. Weak people who decide to take drugs sometimes die. Those are the facts.

    .

    MUPPET!
    :laugh_at:

    @AGENT 15 421776 wrote:

    MUPPET!
    :laugh_at:

    It was a facepalm.

    It’s just like saying nothing kills people but death, with his sort of logic towards safety we can goodbye to any sort of safeness in the world.

    @p0ly 421775 wrote:

    Look into the therapeutic benefits on depression on substances like DMT, LSD, Psilocybin an then tell me they don’t treat depression.

    Your ability to comprehend is staggering. I never said that you could not treat depression with DMT, LSD, Psilocybin, because I do not know. I have never seen any clinical trials on the subject. If you have some, I would be happy to read them.

    I said that if you are trying to self-medicate for depression by using street drugs you are on your way to disaster.

    @fr0gman 421783 wrote:

    Your ability to comprehend is staggering. I never said that you could not treat depression with DMT, LSD, Psilocybin, because I do not know. I have never seen any clinical trials on the subject. If you have some, I would be happy to read them.

    I said that if you are trying to self-medicate for depression by using street drugs you are on your way to disaster.

    DMT, LSD and Psilocybin are street drugs, they’re all class A where the hell else do you get them from?

    You can get DMT and Psilocybin with ease if you do a small extraction from wood bark or go look in a field at a certain time of the year…. or buy them off someone like most do… from the street.

    LSD the majority of people buy it off a street dealer, it’s very hard to make and you’ll get life in prison for doing it.

    @p0ly 421777 wrote:

    It was a facepalm.

    It’s just like saying nothing kills people but death, with his sort of logic towards safety we can goodbye to any sort of safeness in the world.

    Well logically its the bullet that causes death or is it the mass trauma that the bullet causes , or the blood loss caused by the trauma , maybe they are killed by the time it takes for them to get medical attention?

    No you are quite right, the further we progress along this eternal maddening loop of death blame its death that kills people , or gun freaks with small pee pee’s.:laugh_at:

    @AGENT 15 421788 wrote:

    Well logically its the bullet that causes death or is it the mass trauma that the bullet causes , or the blood loss caused by the trauma , maybe they are killed by the time it takes for them to get medical attention?

    No you are quite right, the further we progress along this eternal maddening loop of death blame its death that kills people , or gun freaks with small pee pee’s.:laugh_at:

    It is impossible for Brits to understand the whole gun thing. You have never been a position where you have had to rely on a gun to protect your way of life. You got close in WWII and you thought that you were going there with the IRA, but really people in London have never had the opportunity to need an armed society. That makes it impossible for you to understand.

    The US has always been a society where private gun ownership has been a big part of life. Here, you can easily get a permit to carry a gun. Not everyone does it, but a large majority of people have guns in their homes. It is a way of life here and for the most part, legal gun ownership is a very safe thing. The majority of gun crimes are not committed by lawful gun owners. They are committed by criminals seeking to protect their street drug trade.

    As poly seeks to legalize all drugs, maybe that would eliminate the need for private gun ownership?

    @fr0gman 421815 wrote:

    It is impossible for Brits to understand the whole gun thing.

    great opening gambit…

    Thats why us never will be a true member of the civilised world…that *oh I need a gun to protect my self* is just a pile of bullshit and is always companioned with the fear message…take the guns a way and you be safe…. I have big gun collection witch I use for target practise and hunting, the whole world i filled with objects to be turned into weapons if you need it, so for protection I see no need for guns…

    @extraslim 421819 wrote:

    great opening gambit…

    It is true. Fish do not understand water because they have never experienced life without it. Brits do not understand gun ownership as Americans do because they have never experienced it. It is not a negative statement. It is just fact; Brits will never understand the gun thing.

0

Voices

182

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs GHB & GBL GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?