Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?

Forums Drugs GHB & GBL GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • The only reason you need guns in US to protect yourself is because every one else has guns! We don’t understand in the UK because hardly anyone has guns so there are less shootings therefore less need for a gun. I think that makes total sence.

    @fr0gman 421825 wrote:

    It is true. Fish do not understand water because they have never experienced life without it. Brits do not understand gun ownership as Americans do because they have never experienced it. It is not a negative statement. It is just fact; Brits will never understand the gun thing.

    you can only understand things you personally experance? really?

    *stares at book shelf*

    @!sinner69! 421821 wrote:

    Thats why us never will be a true member of the civilised world…that *oh I need a gun to protect my self* is just a pile of bullshit and is always companioned with the fear message…take the guns a way and you be safe…. I have big gun collection witch I use for target practise and hunting, the whole world i filled with objects to be turned into weapons if you need it, so for protection I see no need for guns…

    I also have a gun collection that I use for hunting and sport shooting. In fact, the thing I love a lot is going to the club in the summer and shooting clays. I also deeply enjoy a long walk with a good dog and a field filled with pheasants.

    On the other hand, I have a collection of guns that serve no purpose other than to protect my family, my home, my property, and my way of life. I do this partly because I believe that it is the logical and responsible thing to do, and partly because it is my right as a citizen to own any gun that I can afford.

    I agree that almost anything can be used as a weapon. I have learned over the years how to use anything from a salt shaker to a fountain pen, but my 16 year old daughter and my petite wife are not a capable. They can, however, fire any weapon that we have and to a high degree of accuracy.

    @fr0gman 421825 wrote:

    It is true. Fish do not understand water

    don’t bring fish into it – they understand more than you realise!

    @parrotfish 421833 wrote:

    don’t bring fish into it – they understand more than you realise!

    I realize that fish discover water last.

    @fr0gman 421830 wrote:

    I also have a gun collection that I use for hunting and sport shooting. In fact, the thing I love a lot is going to the club in the summer and shooting clays. I also deeply enjoy a long walk with a good dog and a field filled with pheasants.

    On the other hand, I have a collection of guns that serve no purpose other than to protect my family, my home, my property, and my way of life. I do this partly because I believe that it is the logical and responsible thing to do, and partly because it is my right as a citizen to own any gun that I can afford.

    I agree that almost anything can be used as a weapon. I have learned over the years how to use anything from a salt shaker to a fountain pen, but my 16 year old daughter and my petite wife are not a capable. They can, however, fire any weapon that we have and to a high degree of accuracy.

    I don’t think you’ll get many positive reactions regarding your use of guns on PV, no matter what your intentions. The arguments for and against could fill volumes, but I’d imagine most people who come on here could do without it. I have plenty of friends in the US, none of whom would agree with your position on gun ownership.

    @parrotfish 421833 wrote:

    don’t bring fish into it – they understand more than you realise!

    Don’t test this man on Ocean related business, he lives it!

    @fr0gman 421815 wrote:

    It is impossible for Brits to understand the whole gun thing. You have never been a position where you have had to rely on a gun to protect your way of life. You got close in WWII and you thought that you were going there with the IRA, but really people in London have never had the opportunity to need an armed society. That makes it impossible for you to understand.

    I Have .Have you ?

    The US has always been a society where private gun ownership has been a big part of life. Here, you can easily get a permit to carry a gun. Not everyone does it, but a large majority of people have guns in their homes. It is a way of life here and for the most part, legal gun ownership is a very safe thing. The majority of gun crimes are not committed by lawful gun owners. They are committed by criminals seeking to protect their street drug trade.

    QUOTE]
    Oweally how are all those, whats the word? Massacres? How are all those high school massacres working out for right to bare arms? Seeing as all of them were carried out with LEGALLY obtained weapons.

    Gun Deaths – International Comparisons.

    Gun deaths per 100,000 population (for the year indicated):

    Homicide Suicide Other (inc Accident)
    USA (2001) 3.98 5.92 0.36
    Italy (1997) 0.81 1.1 0.07
    Switzerland (1998) 0.50 5.8 0.10
    Canada (2002) 0.4 2.0 0.04
    Finland (2003) 0.35 4.45 0.10
    Australia (2001) 0.24 1.34 0.10
    France (2001) 0.21 3.4 0.49
    England/Wales (2002) 0.15 0.2 0.03
    Scotland (2002) 0.06 0.2 0.02
    Japan (2002) 0.02 0.04 0

    Data taken from Cukier and Sidel (2006) The Global Gun Epidemic. Praeger Security International. Westport.

    HOW SAFE DO YOU FEEL NOW?

    @AGENT 15 421855 wrote:

    It is impossible for Brits to understand the whole gun thing. You have never been a position where you have had to rely on a gun to protect your way of life. You got close in WWII and you thought that you were going there with the IRA, but really people in London have never had the opportunity to need an armed society. That makes it impossible for you to understand.

    I Have .Have you ?

    The US has always been a society where private gun ownership has been a big part of life. Here, you can easily get a permit to carry a gun. Not everyone does it, but a large majority of people have guns in their homes. It is a way of life here and for the most part, legal gun ownership is a very safe thing. The majority of gun crimes are not committed by lawful gun owners. They are committed by criminals seeking to protect their street drug trade.

    QUOTE]
    Oweally how are all those, whats the word? Massacres? How are all those high school massacres working out for right to bare arms? Seeing as all of them were carried out with LEGALLY obtained weapons.

    Gun Deaths – International Comparisons.

    Gun deaths per 100,000 population (for the year indicated):

    Homicide Suicide Other (inc Accident)
    USA (2001) 3.98 5.92 0.36
    Italy (1997) 0.81 1.1 0.07
    Switzerland (1998) 0.50 5.8 0.10
    Canada (2002) 0.4 2.0 0.04
    Finland (2003) 0.35 4.45 0.10
    Australia (2001) 0.24 1.34 0.10
    France (2001) 0.21 3.4 0.49
    England/Wales (2002) 0.15 0.2 0.03
    Scotland (2002) 0.06 0.2 0.02
    Japan (2002) 0.02 0.04 0

    Data taken from Cukier and Sidel (2006) The Global Gun Epidemic. Praeger Security International. Westport.

    HOW SAFE DO YOU FEEL NOW?

    :bounce_fl

    @parrotfish 421836 wrote:

    I don’t think you’ll get many positive reactions regarding your use of guns on PV, no matter what your intentions. The arguments for and against could fill volumes, but I’d imagine most people who come on here could do without it. I have plenty of friends in the US, none of whom would agree with your position on gun ownership.

    I am not looking for support for my position on gun ownership. In fact, I said that it is impossible for you to understand.

    @AGENT 15 421855 wrote:

    I Have .Have you ?

    Yes, I have used lethal force to defend human life. Given the choice to do it over again I would do it the same way!

    Oweally how are all those, whats the word? Massacres? How are all those high school massacres working out for right to bare arms? Seeing as all of them were carried out with LEGALLY obtained weapons.

    Gun Deaths – International Comparisons.

    Gun deaths per 100,000 population (for the year indicated):

    Homicide Suicide Other (inc Accident)
    USA (2001) 3.98 5.92 0.36
    Italy (1997) 0.81 1.1 0.07
    Switzerland (1998) 0.50 5.8 0.10
    Canada (2002) 0.4 2.0 0.04
    Finland (2003) 0.35 4.45 0.10
    Australia (2001) 0.24 1.34 0.10
    France (2001) 0.21 3.4 0.49
    England/Wales (2002) 0.15 0.2 0.03
    Scotland (2002) 0.06 0.2 0.02
    Japan (2002) 0.02 0.04 0

    Data taken from Cukier and Sidel (2006) The Global Gun Epidemic. Praeger Security International. Westport.

    HOW SAFE DO YOU FEEL NOW?

    I actually feel quite safe. I live in a nice house with a nice fence filled with nice dogs and I own a nice collection of very nice guns. Come to think of it, I not only feel safe, I AM SAFE! And I would not hesitate to shoot anyone that threatens my life, family or property.

    I’m speechless.

    GHB seems to have some pretty bad mental effects IMO opinion after reading this guys posts.

    You’re actually putting me off GHB now because you seem to be LOCOOOOOOOOO

    Yes quite, talk about paranoid delusions.

    “they are all out to get me , I must build a bigger fence then I’ll feel safe right?NO , I must buy attack dogs then I feel safe right? No, I must arm my children now Im sure to be safe?”

    You only feel safe when armed to the teeth? That doesn’t sound like you feel very safe at all to me, its sounds like you are paranoid.
    Have you seen any of the pages unpon pages of documented cases that GHB causes intense paranoia?Might be worth a little research.

    You avoided the question I asked about all the high school massacres that have happened in your country have been carried out with legally obtained weapons, how do you feel supporting an outdated “right” which enables children to murder other children with weapons that people such as yourself have bought?

    When I made a statement on guns and gun-culture I forgot to mention I am norwegian. Norway(I do not know why Norway aint on the statistics…) have one of the worlds highest number guns issued pr inhabitants(after america), and one of the lowest number gun incidendts, the normal police have not been issued with a gun. How can that be? Its a matter of weapon culture, you are not allowed to own a gun for protection. And that is the main question; How do you look at guns? Its like this, when you concentrate the gun culture around protection and look at gun-use to use it at other human beings then you cross the sacred border of not thinking of take another humans life…. I know from the shooting range back in the day when I was frequently training there I met some american federal agents, and the first thing we had to do was to get them feeling safe and not see ghosts/enemies everywhere. And luckily we sucseeded or we had to throw them out… So for me there are no reasonable cause to have guns for protection against other humans, its a crime to look at it that way in my world. What right do you have to take another life, and how can you defend justice that says its a crime to take another life? When you justify it for yourself, then you are not better than the criminal. We live in a world where the justice system should take care of this and when you mess with that you end up with a pile of dead bodies cause it your right to own a gun for protection. So it all starts with how you look at guns and how practice the gun-culture and gun-laws….so if america what to be concidered as a part of the real civilized-world you should take your cititzens security serriously and ban guns for protection and start schooling people in gun-culture that do not include execution of a human life… it called progress and evolution.

    (pardon my english, its my second language…but hope it made some sense)

    @p0ly 421913 wrote:

    I’m speechless.

    GHB seems to have some pretty bad mental effects IMO opinion after reading this guys posts.

    You’re actually putting me off GHB now because you seem to be LOCOOOOOOOOO

    You put me off a long time ago when you brought up that you have to treat depression with street drugs.

0

Voices

182

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs GHB & GBL GBL / Gamma Butyrolactone: Where To Buy?