How to Make GHB?
- This topic is empty.
June 7, 2007 at 6:12 am #676111
Hey I am wanting to know where to get some GBL this late at night.
Does anyone know or know where I can ask?
No one will answer my question and I’m new to this…
:bounce_flJune 7, 2007 at 6:15 am #730743
I am wanting to know where I can get some GBL. Can I get it at Walmart? If so what chemical do I buy? I am wanting to make GHB tonight. Never made the shit before…June 7, 2007 at 6:16 am #730744
anyone??June 7, 2007 at 6:18 am #730745
I am guess no one is gonna answer my question right? I have the recipe I got it off a web site and I was gonna try to make it. I am bored. Has anyone ever done that, and KNOW what they are talkin about?June 7, 2007 at 6:25 am #730746
Gotta drug question, does anyone know how to make GHB? If so where the hell do I get some GBL? Can you get something at Walmart that will do it?
:crazy:June 7, 2007 at 6:26 am #730762
As I said in the chat room..
Why would you want to take this ??
That’s some dangerous shit :yakk:Quote:Who uses GHB?
Quote:GHB is a sedative used both as a sleep-aid and as a recreational intoxicant. It is known for its ability to induce a short (several hour) coma-like sleep at high doses. A number of GHB-related deaths in combination with its addiction potential led to it being controlled by Federal law in 1999.Quote:What are Predatory Drugs?Rohypnol, Ketamine, and GHB and its analogues GBL, and BD 1,4 have gained notoriety as drugs used to facilitate sexual assault, adding an urgency to law enforcement efforts to pursue traffickers of these drugs.
- GHB has become popular among teens and young adults at dance clubs and “raves.”
- Body builders sometimes use GHB for its alleged anabolic effects.
The Dangers of Predatory Drugs
These drugs render the victim incapable of resisting sexual advances. Sexual Assaults facilitated by these drugs can be difficult to prosecute or even recognize because:
- Victims may not be aware that they ingested a drug at all. The drugs are invisible and odorless when dissolved in water. They are somewhat salty tasting, but are indiscernible when dissolved in beverages such as sodas, juice, liquor, or beer.
- Due to memory problems induced by these drugs, the victim may not be aware of the attack until 8-12 hours after it occurred.
- The drugs are metabolized quickly, so there may be little physical evidence to support the claim that the drugs were used to facilitate an assault.
- Memory impairment caused by the drugs also eliminates evidence about the attack.
Have been used in Denmark as a date-rape drug :crazy_dizJune 7, 2007 at 6:28 am #730763
There are 4 people online :hopeless:
Take it easy please..
More threads will not give you more answers :hopeless:June 7, 2007 at 6:30 am #730747
Sorry didn’t know haven’t ever been on here before. I am just really wanting to get this shit going and cannot figure this one thing out. Do you know?June 7, 2007 at 6:33 am #730764
Welcome to Partyvibe..
I think it’s a bad drug..But maybe others have another opinion..
Please be patience :weee:June 7, 2007 at 6:34 am #730748
Well I want some Ecstasy or something like that but am broke thought I could just make something I am really good in chemistry. How dangerous is that? Any other tips?June 7, 2007 at 6:35 am #730749
I will try I am an uptight unpatient person. LOL!
:bounce_flJune 7, 2007 at 6:39 am #730765
Try to read some of the links i posted..
Looks like a dangerous drug to me :hopeless:
Please be carefulJune 7, 2007 at 6:55 am #730750
My husband and I are always careful. He knows what he is doing unlike me. I was just gonna get crazy and try to make some.June 7, 2007 at 6:57 am #730766
I think you should read this thread..
I know you have posted in it,but try and read it properlyJune 7, 2007 at 8:26 am #730727
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.