still – has anyone tried this stuff? i have to admit that at the parties i frequent i have never came across people selling it or using it…at least not openly. maybe it is a legal clubs new fad or something???
“Can i have a Pineapple Baccardi Breezer and a shot of GHB please” LOL
i really havent got a clue, GBH is general has been outside of my radar as means of entertainment…never thought that it could actually be fun to do it…but hey, all those clubbers cant be wrong i suppose.
Its a dirty drug though, you can buy it online as as photocopier toner i think…. says it all really
yeah its GBL which is then converted into GHB in your stomach. U need drops of it rather than cups tho so be very carefull and research it properly. Most people take into clubs in eye contact/eye refresh bottles, so that should give you an idea of how much you need…
1. 135 grams (120 ml)of gamma butyrolactone
2. 63 grams of Sodium Hydroxide or
91 grams of Potassium Hydroxide
3. Papers to test pH
1. Place the content of the gamma butyrolactone bottle in a stainless steel or pyrex glass saucepan. Do not use aluminum cookware to make GHB.
2. Place the content of the NaOH or KOH bottle in the same saucepan.
3. Put SLOWLY around a half cup of warm distilled water in it. Put a cover (fast! the reaction may be immediate) on it but not tight.
4. Wait a little it will start reacting on itself. If it doesn’t (after 2-3 minutes), heat it a LITTLE (once it reacts remove it from the stove).
4.5 If there is some NaOH not dissolved, stir it up till it is.
5. (This step is optional, some like it like that and others prefer to heat the solution a little.) After it’s finished. Start heating it slowly. You will see it starting boiling. Don’t overheat! It can burn. Do it for one hour. Don’t forget to add water if you make it boil for a long time.
5.5. Between step 4 and 6 you might see a white compound on the side of the saucepan (it doesn’t happen everytime). Don’t throw it away, it’s GHB. When you will add water, it will dissolve.
6. When you are finished, put it in a measuring cup (Pyrex) and fill it with water (when I’m in a hurry to taste it I use ice) to 1000ml (a little more than 4 cups). That way you’ll have around 1 grams per teaspoon.
7. Measure the PH. If it’s higher than 7.5 add vinegar to lower it to below 7.5 It can take 50 – 75 ml of vinegar.
9. To store it I use a mason glass jar with a plastic cover. I draw the poison logo on it (very important! you don’t want a kid to take a full glass of GHB). I place it in the fridge, the taste is better when it’s cold.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You will need : [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]To store it I use a mason glass jar with a plastic cover. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I draw the poison logo on it (very important! you don’t want a kid to take a full glass of GHB). I place it in the fridge, the taste is better when it’s cold.