How to Make GHB?
- This topic is empty.
December 28, 2007 at 3:33 pm #730753
I watched the 6 o’clock news yesterday and there was a report on more than half of GHB that currently gets confiscated in clubs (and apparently there is quite a lot of it..) being produced from a legal compound called GBL (me thinks…)
Has anyone ever tried this stuff? what does it feel like? i have these very common misconceptions about GHB being the date rape drug and all sorts of other nasty stuff… why would anyone want to take it voluntarily?
Any trip reports warmly appreciated 😉December 28, 2007 at 3:35 pm #730752
i thought ghb was date rape drug, either way pacha is the best place on the planetDecember 28, 2007 at 3:47 pm #730754
aha, found something on the web..
still – has anyone tried this stuff? i have to admit that at the parties i frequent i have never came across people selling it or using it…at least not openly. maybe it is a legal clubs new fad or something???
“Can i have a Pineapple Baccardi Breezer and a shot of GHB please” LOLDecember 28, 2007 at 9:25 pm #730731
Isnt GBL the pre-cursor to GHB?December 29, 2007 at 12:59 pm #730755
i really havent got a clue, GBH is general has been outside of my radar as means of entertainment…never thought that it could actually be fun to do it…but hey, all those clubbers cant be wrong i suppose.December 29, 2007 at 1:02 pm #730732
Yeah GHB is big in london town
Its a dirty drug though, you can buy it online as as photocopier toner i think…. says it all reallyDecember 31, 2007 at 3:33 pm #730729SD wrote:Yeah GHB is big in london town
Its a dirty drug though, you can buy it online as as photocopier toner i think…. says it all really
yeah its GBL which is then converted into GHB in your stomach. U need drops of it rather than cups tho so be very carefull and research it properly. Most people take into clubs in eye contact/eye refresh bottles, so that should give you an idea of how much you need…March 17, 2010 at 6:45 am #730725Louis TherouxParticipant
😉April 29, 2010 at 6:17 pm #730759
You will need :
1. 135 grams (120 ml)of gamma butyrolactone
2. 63 grams of Sodium Hydroxide or
91 grams of Potassium Hydroxide
3. Papers to test pH
1. Place the content of the gamma butyrolactone bottle in a stainless steel or pyrex glass saucepan. Do not use aluminum cookware to make GHB.
2. Place the content of the NaOH or KOH bottle in the same saucepan.
3. Put SLOWLY around a half cup of warm distilled water in it. Put a cover (fast! the reaction may be immediate) on it but not tight.
4. Wait a little it will start reacting on itself. If it doesn’t (after 2-3 minutes), heat it a LITTLE (once it reacts remove it from the stove).
4.5 If there is some NaOH not dissolved, stir it up till it is.
5. (This step is optional, some like it like that and others prefer to heat the solution a little.) After it’s finished. Start heating it slowly. You will see it starting boiling. Don’t overheat! It can burn. Do it for one hour. Don’t forget to add water if you make it boil for a long time.
5.5. Between step 4 and 6 you might see a white compound on the side of the saucepan (it doesn’t happen everytime). Don’t throw it away, it’s GHB. When you will add water, it will dissolve.
6. When you are finished, put it in a measuring cup (Pyrex) and fill it with water (when I’m in a hurry to taste it I use ice) to 1000ml (a little more than 4 cups). That way you’ll have around 1 grams per teaspoon.
7. Measure the PH. If it’s higher than 7.5 add vinegar to lower it to below 7.5 It can take 50 – 75 ml of vinegar.
9. To store it I use a mason glass jar with a plastic cover. I draw the poison logo on it (very important! you don’t want a kid to take a full glass of GHB). I place it in the fridge, the taste is better when it’s cold.
Good luck… :crazy:April 29, 2010 at 6:31 pm #730724Anonymous
@mikesantos 382040 wrote:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You will need :
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]To store it I use a mason glass jar with a plastic cover. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I draw the poison logo on it (very important! you don’t want a kid to take a full glass of GHB). I place it in the fridge, the taste is better when it’s cold.
very safe :you_crazy:you_crazyApril 29, 2010 at 6:34 pm #730756
I put it in a bottle of a really nice tasting drink hoping one of my little scamp children take a massive swig.
It’s sort of a punishment type thing as it’s my drink.November 24, 2011 at 5:23 pm #730760
hey did you ever find out how to make the drug called ghb?November 24, 2011 at 5:24 pm #730761
Yea but what ingredience do you mix to make this drug ghbNovember 24, 2011 at 5:48 pm #730757
a min ago you thought it was GHD now you want to know how to make it LOL LOL LOL…. mate it ain’t gonna happen.November 24, 2011 at 5:49 pm #730758
there will be info all over the net on how to make it your brain just won’t be able to handle all the complicated chemistry and processes you do not understand or have a lab to access it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.