Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

1P-LSD + 2-MeO-ephenidine

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 1P-LSD + 2-MeO-ephenidine

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Question, I find when things ramp up on the 1p. Like visuals and overall trippyness I tend to get lost and get the mind fuck of not having a clue what’s going on. It could also be down to being stoned but do you understand what I mean?

    Anyway would the line prevent or even promote mindfuckness and shit it if ramps up all the other trippyness lol.

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    @smokemary 986452 wrote:

    Question, I find when things ramp up on the 1p. Like visuals and overall trippyness I tend to get lost and get the mind fuck of not having a clue what’s going on. It could also be down to being stoned but do you understand what I mean?

    Anyway would the line prevent or even promote mindfuckness and shit it if ramps up all the other trippyness lol.

    Hello and yes I know what you mean, I am unable to fit my brain into something with such a tiny mind though so gimme a while to think of a better answer ;).

    The dissociative took what you describe and went a step beyond. I was totally entranced in stuff I was watching (a bloke dancing at one point but whatever….) and everything that was already magical and transformed became even more magical but much more surreal. I became totally engrossed in what I was watching and was almost incapable of even thinking about watching what I was seeing, even though my brain was screaming out that trippy shit was going down in my peripheral vision.

    First time we took it we didn’t watch TV,just enjoy laughing and random convos, the ext time I stuck EastEnders on pmsl, the other half didn’t Ike it he went upstairs to enjoy the room spinning

    In all the 1p is awesome and should be tried

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    Question, what about the vodoc

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.


    Subscriber

    @tryptameanie 986447 wrote:

    Right I have no idea what the fuck goes on with my body and lysergides but seriously only the 1-proponyl and the 1-acetyl (ALD-52 is 1-acetyl-LSD) seem at all active, I suspect that there’s something about a group being attached at the 1 position that’s special for me (atual LSD and also crystal LSM-775, LSD was dosed in both blotters and also tried using micro-dots and the LSM-775 was crystal and snorted, all proven active on normal test subject……).

    Anywhooooo, so there I was on a typical Thursday night when all of a sudden I thought to myself, I won too many blotters, lets increase their value and rarity by eating some…..and this is as anyone who’d used any lysergide would expect and find familiar, but then I added a line of 2-MeO-Ephenidine. Within probably 1 minute the trip had taken a very different feel. Still deliriously pleasant but after the obvious, initial should I have done that reaction, it took on a dimension I’ve never experienced from any psychedelic alone. The trip became more intense, the colours more vibrant, the music more orgasmic, everything so much bigger and better than pre-line, but with an incredible dissociation, creating sort of the most associated dissociation I can imagine. A very VERY wonderful place to be and I’m most interested now in the effects of psychedelics combined with arylcyclohexlamines (which I don’t fucking recommend unless you can be arsed to do at least a little bit of homework on what you’re actually dealing with……). It’s truly a place I now find mystical and exciting.

    i just looking ton buy one p, i am to lazzy to read what u wrotte so can u make a text for me a bit shorter like thats good stafff or forget the 1p .. – 2 mmeo…????plz tryp:lol_up::toxic::bounce_ci:sign0009:


    Subscriber

    @smokemary 986460 wrote:

    Question, what about the vodoc

    hi MARYSMOKE , STILL WAITIG your ADDRESS…LOL (AM SERIOUS)

    @iliesse 986467 wrote:

    i just looking ton buy one p, i am to lazzy to read what u wrotte so can u make a text for me a bit shorter like thats good stafff or forget the 1p .. – 2 mmeo…????plz tryp:lol_up::toxic::bounce_ci:sign0009:

    The 1p is really good stuff I’d definitely go for it and can not remember if I’ve tried the 2-meo

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    @iliesse 986475 wrote:

    hi MARYSMOKE , STILL WAITIG your ADDRESS…LOL (AM SERIOUS)

    Message coming up, my forest got cut down, can’t hide as much now haha

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.


    Subscriber

    @smokemary 986457 wrote:

    First time we took it we didn’t watch TV,just enjoy laughing and random convos, the ext time I stuck EastEnders on pmsl, the other half didn’t Ike it he went upstairs to enjoy the room spinning

    In all the 1p is awesome and should be tried

    what doses did u take?

    @iliesse 986500 wrote:

    what doses did u take?

    First time we took it we only took one tab ,
    second time we took 3tabs
    Third time I took 4 then another one after 2hours
    Then started microdosing
    Have not had any in about 3months now, wana build my tolerance up again for it

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    @smokemary 986508 wrote:

    First time we took it we only took one tab ,
    second time we took 3tabs
    Third time I took 4 then another one after 2hours
    Then started microdosing
    Have not had any in about 3months now, wana build my tolerance up again for it

    Tolerance to LSD like compounds doesn’t really exist.

    @Digital Buddha 986513 wrote:

    Tolerance to LSD like compounds doesn’t really exist.

    Tolerance to LSD builds super quickly. You take acid one day and you’re gonna need to double the dose if you plan on doing it the next night. I found this with most every psychedelic I tried (aMT for instance failed to produce any effects after 3 days constant usage). DMT and 5-MeO-DMT appear to be the only ones I’ve seen said to cause no tolerance, they could both be redosed continuously without any diminishing effects.

    Harm reduction books/infosheets from late 1980s and early 90s all warned that LSD loses its effect with short term repeated use, although back then good quality acid was a rare treat making binge use relatively uncommon.

    Although LSD is relatively non toxic it was still a harm reduction issue as a user might decide to subsequently stash the “weak/bunk” acid, then take it again a few weeks later when their tolerance has worn off; and end up tripping much harder than they expected.

    Even then there were warnings about NPS types substances that were occasionally sold as LSD but had much longer effects and could be risky in overdose – DOM (sometimes known as STP) was one of them, although I (thankfully) never encountered it).

    Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel ├╝ber dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

    @General Lighting 986518 wrote:

    Harm reduction books/infosheets from late 1980s and early 90s all warned that LSD loses its effect with short term repeated use, although back then good quality acid was a rare treat making binge use relatively uncommon.

    Although LSD is relatively non toxic it was still a harm reduction issue as a user might decide to subsequently stash the “weak/bunk” acid, then take it again a few weeks later when their tolerance has worn off; and end up tripping much harder than they expected.

    Even then there were warnings about NPS types substances that were occasionally sold as LSD but had much longer effects and could be risky in overdose – DOM (sometimes known as STP) was one of them, although I (thankfully) never encountered it).

    LSD is almost as non-toxic as cannabis. I know of no deaths coming from an LSD overdose, rthere is one anecdotal report of a man dying after injecting 3 grams of crystal in the mistaken belief it was amphetamine, but that’s 30,000 doses there and very very very few people will ever see that much crystal LSD in their lives, most people will never even see a grain of crystal.

    One compound sold as LSD that were worryingly neurotoxic were the NBOMes and several deaths were attributed to those compound. One big benefit of buying acid on blotters is that (NBOMes aside) there are very few compounds that you could fit a dengerous amount of onto a single square of blotting paper. POSSIBLY, members of the DOx family could be placed on blotters but you’d be pushing it. The most compound I’ve seen available for sale on blotters was 3mg/blotter and that was 5-MeO-aMT.

    What does vodoc fall under lol

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

0

Voices

56

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 1P-LSD + 2-MeO-ephenidine