Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

1P-LSD + 2-MeO-ephenidine

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 1P-LSD + 2-MeO-ephenidine

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • @tryptameanie 986517 wrote:

    Tolerance to LSD builds super quickly. You take acid one day and you’re gonna need to double the dose if you plan on doing it the next night. I found this with most every psychedelic I tried (aMT for instance failed to produce any effects after 3 days constant usage). DMT and 5-MeO-DMT appear to be the only ones I’ve seen said to cause no tolerance, they could both be redosed continuously without any diminishing effects.

    I was meaning in terms of needing to wait months between trips. Yes, dosing on tuesday, then friday, then saturday is going to have diminished results on the last two days, but smokemary doesn’t need to wait months between trips.

    @Digital Buddha 986526 wrote:

    I was meaning in terms of needing to wait months between trips. Yes, dosing on tuesday, then friday, then saturday is going to have diminished results on the last two days, but smokemary doesn’t need to wait months between trips.

    I got ya, but the longer I wait the less I have to take which save me my trips haha, and most of the time life kicks in and I dnt get the chance to take them, birthday is coming up n so is Halloween so will be on mdma, mite get a night for LSD before Halloween,
    Y’all should visit for a holiday n we can set up tents on the beach and trip like fuck

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    @smokemary 986522 wrote:

    What does vodoc fall under lol

    DOC is dimethoxy-chloroamphetamine. It’s a psychedelic phenethylamine whereas LSD and the other lysergides are pretty much tryptamines but with a more complex structure than any of the tryptamine psychedelics that have been produced . There’s a talk by David Nichols on the subject, I’ll fish it out and post it here.

    @Digital Buddha 986526 wrote:

    I was meaning in terms of needing to wait months between trips. Yes, dosing on tuesday, then friday, then saturday is going to have diminished results on the last two days, but smokemary doesn’t need to wait months between trips.

    Tolerance has dropped to almost zero within a week.

    It’s one of these 2, both are very interesting in their own right though.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJtdZUy1LYE

    A week is also what all the 1980s/90s info suggested waiting between trips.

    TBH for young people who are in work or compulsory education (back then things weren’t as fucked up as now so jobs were more easily available) tripping was usually a weekend activity anyway due to the long duration of the effects and that it is obviously a good idea to be as far away from parents, rule-bound institutions or authority figures as possible, whilst remaining in a safe environment (another thing the harm reduction info often suggested).

    Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel über dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

    @General Lighting 986533 wrote:

    A week is also what all the 1980s/90s info suggested waiting between trips.

    TBH for young people who are in work or compulsory education (back then things weren’t as fucked up as now so jobs were more easily available) tripping was usually a weekend activity anyway due to the long duration of the effects and that it is obviously a good idea to be as far away from parents, rule-bound institutions or authority figures as possible, whilst remaining in a safe environment (another thing the harm reduction info often suggested).

    PParents are not the issue for me it’s the 13 nephews and neices I have all under the age off 8

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    I am lucky inasmuch that my sister and brother in law have chosen not to have kids and the rest of my younger relatives are mostly 1000km away in Malaysia so I wouldn’t be expected to look after them; but there are loads of European folk in NL, DE, DK and AT where even if young adults move out their parents and other relatives only live within 1km of their house anyway.

    At least out there its normal to go wandering out in the woods (or outside NL up on the mountains) at weekends :laugh_at: – though I can always tell trip reports from mainland Europeans (even if written in English) as they seem to have timed everything exactly so they can fit their trip in with all their other family/social responsibilities 😉

    Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel über dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

    I want to mention that if you keep dosing while tripping you can stay high until you run out of goods or decide its time to come down.

    For us we really do have to plan it, we have parents who live on the same street, brother 10min walk, brother 25min walk, sister 30min walk, sister 40min walk, parents 30min walk, brother 90min walk

    And every brother and sister have kids and another baby the way by one of them

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    Dose the children!!

    @Digital Buddha 986538 wrote:

    I want to mention that if you keep dosing while tripping you can stay high until you run out of goods or decide its time to come down.

    But then you need a shit load off drugs, or money to keep buying them, use it wisely and you get to save money save your drugs and also still has good effects on you

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    If only, kids are crazy enough

    Come on from time to time stoned. Love mj and psychedelics.

    @smokemary 986542 wrote:

    But then you need a shit load off drugs, or money to keep buying them, use it wisely and you get to save money save your drugs and also still has good effects on you

    Miser

    @smokemary 986540 wrote:

    For us we really do have to plan it, we have parents who live on the same street, brother 10min walk, brother 25min walk, sister 30min walk, sister 40min walk, parents 30min walk, brother 90min walk

    And every brother and sister have kids and another baby the way by one of them

    Sounds a lot like Austria and the more rural parts of Germany TBH. And then when you do finally get a chance to go tripping out in the mountains you might have to watch out for families of Bears.

    That said, I think bears are much more chilled out and tolerant of humans that do not bother them than folk realise – otherwise half of Canada (where many psychedelics may still not be controlled) would have landed up in the hospital by now..

    Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
    wachen Engel über dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

0

Voices

56

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Trip Reports 1P-LSD + 2-MeO-ephenidine