Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2 days till i stop

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 2 days till i stop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
  • Well, im nearly there at the end of a very long road…

I have two days till i stop opiates, it will be the first time in ten years that I have not had some kind of opiate in my body! :yawn:

I’ve been drinking three juices a day, drinking detox tea and meditating daily.

Im scared but determined and I know that I have the power inside me to do it..

Something I have been meditating on:

I have no power over anything in this world, the only thing I have any control over is myself.

I will die one day, and when I do is utterly uncertain, therefore I should live for every moment.

Ive been praying every night, if anyone would like to think of me I would appreciate it so much

To all the buddhas, bodisattvas and holy beings,
    please protect me, and all living beings from the various sufferings,
    fears and dangers of samsara.

Please bestow your blessings on our bodys and minds.

Peace…Garyraaa

Been thinking of ya since you joined the board hun… :love:

You’ve done so well and you should be really proud of yourself, what u have achieved is no small feat its a major accomplishment… I am so proud of you.. :weee:

What u have been meditating on is so true and relates to us all..

Keep up the good work you are strong you know you are as you have reached this far and you’re in college now too..

All the best hun.. i have a feeling 2007 is gonna be your year.. :love::love:

:weee::weee::love::love::bounce_fl:bounce_fl

Thanks!!!

Staff

I’ll be thinking of you every day Gary :love:

I know you can do this raaa

And so do you 😉

Thank you Angel :love:

Good luck man hope all go’s well!

Go for it SD

Dont look back and keep going forward – one step at a time the road is easier and beauty is where we find it :love:

Strength and confidence to you subutexdetoxer

Respect to you mate. All the best for your new future! raaa

Courage!

Thanx guys..

Im gonna try and take my last one today, i worked out that my 100mcg of buprenorphine is the equivelant of 2mls methadone/15mg dihydrocodeine.

So it cant be that bad. :yakk:

Im probably gonna have to bunk off my first day of college though on monday, which aint good but its just the way its worked out….

People are saying that I should skip a day for a few cycles before finally stopping, so i suppose I should try..

:love:

Fcuk the subs there rubbish imo. You got to get a hard mind set (ie stop dwelling on shit) a hand full of dfs a bottle of brandy and go for it. Its a fight between your mind and boddy and it aint easy.
      Thats how i stoped any way but i’d cut myself down to 3 10 bags a week and I’d got myself involved with things in the comunity i was intrested in. To tell you the truth I didnt find it that hard and I’ve never looked back.

Good luck m8… You’ve come this far, so you’re definetly strong enough to do the last few laps…:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

And even if it doesn’t feel like it for the first few days, it does get better quickly… Just take it one day at a time, and do what feels best for you – if you want to stagger it alternate days, or do it straight off, it’s up to you – there is no “right” way.

College will be better for your being finally clean too (not just in terms of your attention level, but also in terms of the extra confidence getting control back from an addiction…:weee:), so missing a few days to do it won’t hurt….

From personal experience, I found keeping myself occupied helped immensely with going cold turkey, so getting stuck into college may actually help more than you think (although nobody I know seems to agree with me on this – the consensus seems to be avoid stress… Don’t really understand it myself, as sitting around doing nothing just ends up with me thinking endlessly about how bad I feel etc… Horses for courses though…:wink:)

Something else to meditate on (continuing your theme…):

You have control of only this moment – the past has been done, and the future isn’t yet set. Live in the moment, and learn to be at peace and happy with how life is now (you already know by now that the place to seek that peace is inside yourself – anyone who has come through heavy dependence, and has the will to try and stop knows that the external search for peace/happiness is grasping after phantoms that ultimately don’t exist…)

So don’t worry about “how I’m gonna get through x,y,z”, or “how will I cope when x happens”, or “what do I do when y comes round”. Live in the now, and deal with the imagined situations when and more importantly IF they arise. Fretting about possible events will only fill your now with negative thoughts, and will make you less able to cope if they do happen, not more…

All of which is easy to say, but much harder to do (see earlier comment about keeping myself busy when going cold turkey….. ahem…:crazy_diz….:wink:)

Gone off on a waffle again haven’t I? Keep doing this…..

At least you know I’m thinking of you, and am cheering you on though…

:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

If you need an ear, I listen almost as well as I talk, so post or PM me if you want to vent steam/need a boost or whatever….

PLUR

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Good on yah mate. Hope all goes wellraaa

raaa French Mental Support Team in da place raaa

If you change a little thing,I believe you’ll change the whole universe too.

Go on!!!

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 2 days till i stop