Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

2 days till i stop

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 2 days till i stop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • noname wrote:
    From personal experience, I found keeping myself occupied helped immensely with going cold turkey, so getting stuck into college may actually help more than you think (although nobody I know seems to agree with me on this – the consensus seems to be avoid stress… Don’t really understand it myself, as sitting around doing nothing just ends up with me thinking endlessly about how bad I feel etc… Horses for courses though…:wink:)

Thankyou!

I havent stopped, If I stop I feel sick… Been cooking, cleaning, walking dog…etc

I skipped my afternoon dose today, which is a big thing as ive dosed twice a day for the last 10 years.

Im going for a bath as I feel a bit ruff, thankyou all for your support.

PLUR

Gary x

:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

keep doing it mate

raaaraaaraaaraaaraaa

Staff

You will be fine Gary..just hang in there,you can do it..

I know you can ,and you know it too :love: :love:

:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

*You're my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace *

Staff

How are you today Gary ?

:love::love:

Hi Angel,

Well I told myself last night (as I was trying to fall asleep with my legs kicking all over) that I wouldnt take my tablet this morning, and I have’nt!

Its only really early I know, but I think If I can get through today and tomorrow (1st day back at college ararggh) Ill be ok, then I got the rest of the week to myself.

Ive stopped all sugar, caffeine, etc, im living off brown rice, chicken, fresh veg and fruit juices and detox tea.
        I have been meditating daily and put some acupuncture needles in my ear last night, it seems to really help with taking the edge off the withdrawls and w3ith my will power!

Fingers crossed

raaa

Staff

You should be so proud of yourself,you have come a long way,and you have worked very hard for being where you are today..

You have a bright future ahead of you,and you should think about that every time you feel bad..

I’m here (and so are everybody else too )if you need to talk and get moral support,I wish I could do more,but it’s all up to you in the long run..

I cross my fingers..

I’m not sure I have to though,I know you can do this,you seems like a very determent person,you have people who loves you,you are doing a great job helping others in sharing your experiences with them (and us)

/me likes you a lot

Wish I could give you a great big hug :group_hug

kiss.gif

:love::love::love:

mate, well done!! :bounce_fl

keep doing it mate raaaraaaraaaraaa I know you can :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

well done – great news for yourself and an inspiration to a lot of people…

Auch wenn du am Abgrund stehst, und gar nichts mehr verstehst,
          wachen Engel über dich, halten dich im Licht und lassen dich nie fallen.

Well done hun… see told you you could do it.. keep up the good work babes.. :love::love:

36 Hours and counting….:yakk::yakk::yakk:

SubutexDetoxer wrote:

:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:love::love::love::love::love::bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

Staff
            SubutexDetoxer wrote:

:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

:love::love::love:

:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

Although many of us will never give everything up we’ve all gotta sort our shit out eventually and find a sensible balance, so all I can say is stay strong and keep your eyes on the prize, man. All the best.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 2 days till i stop